Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Team of the Season

Originally Posted By: MIKO
Rhodes - do you recall my start of the season prediction, saying Biggy Town would win the league, and you replied by saying 'how could I say that, not having seen Kentish Town'!. I think I am going to be slightly closer. Come on Wader, nearly there.

I also tipped Bigg Town to win the League and remember clippy's feigned sarcasm when I predicted a lowly position for Kentish Town (see below). You really could write clippy's football knowledge on the back of a postage stamp.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Football Man

1 Biggleswade Town
2 Berkhamsted Town
3 Chalfont St Peter
4 Hertford Town
5 Broxbourne Borough V & E
6 Harefield Utd
7 Hanwell Town
8 Leverstock Green
9 Colney Heath
10 St Margaretsbury
11 Brimsdown Rovers
12 Cockfosters
13 Haringey Borough
14 Welwyn Garden City
15 Biggleswade Utd
16 Langford
17 Oxhey Jets
18 Aylesbury Vale
19 Tring Athletic
20 Kentish Town
21 Kingsbury London Tigers

That's a surprise!

Originally Posted By: Football Man

You really could write clippy's football knowledge on the back of a postage stamp.

Nothing is cut and dried as yet, Biggleswade Town could finish second or third and Kentish Town could finish bottom. Incidentally why did you turn up at Yeading last Saturday evening armed and dangerous with a pile of photo copies from the Forum to childishly show the Middlesex County League Committee hoping they would ban me from the ground, I didn't think anybody could stoop so low.