Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Royston fans.

Originally Posted By: TilburyFCfan
Well for anyone that is travelling down our post code is RM18 8NL for sat-navs or online route finders.
We used to have car directions on our website but they dont seem to be there anymore.
It does have directions for trains if its any use
http://www.tilburyfc.piczo.com/?cr=1

If it's any help I always find the easiest way is to take the A127 towards Southend from the M25 then turn off right on to the A128 and follow this all the way across the A13 then straight over the traffic lights at Chadwell St Mary, down Chadwell Hill to the roundabout then straight across on to the A126 signposted Tilbury and Chadfields is just down on the right. You'll see the floodlights before you get there.

Hope it's a good match and, by the way Dockers, well done for winning the league cup and we look forward to our games with you next season in the league.

Cya there!

Thanks, I'm en route now and have a gut feeling that it could be a battle going all the way to penalties, a lot hinges on what mood Craig Hammond is in

Originally Posted By: coupwotcoup
+ warning + warning + warning + warning + warning +

Whatever you do, never and I mean never, heed a word of advice from Essex's answer to Mark Thatcher.. aka Tea Bag..

Just because I almost fell asleep once on the way to B&P while listening to Coups blathering on and took a wrong turning.

P.S. I also picked up a speeding ticket on the same journey so you can tell how unalert the whole event made me!

Originally Posted By: TB&G
Well for anyone that is travelling down our post code is RM18 8NL for sat-navs or online route finders.
We used to have car directions on our website but they dont seem to be there anymore.

If it's any help I always find the easiest way is to take the A127 towards Southend from the M25 then turn off right on to the A128 and follow this all the way across the A13 then straight over the traffic lights at Chadwell St Mary, down Chadwell Hill to the roundabout then straight across on to the A126 signposted Tilbury and Chadfields is just down on the right. You'll see the floodlights before you get there.

Hope it's a good match and, by the way Dockers, well done for winning the league cup and we look forward to our games with you next season in the league.

Yep mate that is the best way.
Thanks fopr that and I also look forward to playing you whoever you support, lol

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Cya there!

Thanks, I'm en route now and have a gut feeling that it could be a battle going all the way to penalties, a lot hinges on what mood Craig Hammond is in

Yeh I also feel like it could go to penalties which is good as we have a very good penalty saver in Andy hall.

You can probally park on the big grass verge on the main road as the club car park is usually full up.

I don't drive, I'm coming by train. I'm just outside Barking station at the moment in an internet cafe lol.

Haha lol,

Well are you gona get a Cab after the game back to the station as I seriously dont advise walking around Tilbury after late as its a terrible place after hours.

If i can i will find the local cab number

Thanks fopr that and I also look forward to playing you whoever you support, lol

Just click my forum name on my post and then 'View profile' TFCF!

Just click my forum name on my post and then 'View profile' TFCF!

Romford!! Thats another trip the mill fields frown
I love the brewery centre in romford!

Unlucky Royston but I do feel the better team won on the night.

I dont know why your player at the end said the ref and linos were on our side as that was a lie but oh well.

Good support for you and terrible support for us. Lots of our regulars wernt their which is very dissapointing.

Hope you had a good trip and a safe journey home.

1 . The first goal was a mile offside in the build up

2 . The referee spent the entire evening calling the Tilbury players by their first names

3. 43 minutes played in the second half

4. Royston had probably about 75% of the possession and played the far better football but probably could have gone on for another 2 or 3 hours without scoring. Just one of those nights. (when the goalkeeper makes a point blank save from a volley from ten yards without actually knowing and then catches the loose ball when lying on the ground you know it isn't going to be your night)

5 . Oh of course thats after the keeper commits a clear professional foul on Craig Hammond after he rounded him but the keeper putting his apologetic hand on the refs shoulder with a grimacing grin lets him off with a yellow. pathetic.

6. Best team lost but hey sour grapes two finals to go

TheWatchfullListener - I know that it's not often we agree but Royston were by far the better side tonight, the programme unsurprisingly didn't state where Referee Mr Franklin came from but my guess is Tilbury. I also found Chadfields a very intimidating place, the Tilbury fans weren't welcoming at all and their bar wasn't at all inviting so I didn't dare to enter, indeed it appeared to be membership only as the door was locked. Strangely enough I had been pre-warned by someone from Hornchurch earlier in the day and they were spot on.

Tilbury took the lead quickly into the game, after a very well worked headed goal from Manlee Brown.
Royston looked the better side after this but hardly tested andy hall.
Manlee Brown scored again after the break to secure Tilburys final place.
The crowd was very modest with a good following for Royston.
-alex

Our friend from Tilbury has posted his version of events on another thread.

Firstly our first goal was not offside.

And the ref wasnt on our side.

We outclassed you and obviously cant accept that so stop moaning and get on with it.

TilburyFCfan - Do you fancy your chances on 5 May, if so you're in for a rude awakening.

We outclassed you

That has to be the most incredible comment I've read on this Forum since July 2006 but I'll take your tender age into account. Tilbury had two chances all game and, fair play to them, scored from them both although the first was offside, the rest of the game was like the Alamo.

Actually I do quite fancy our chances

Lol, that's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time, I take it you've heard of a player called Craig Hammond

We outclassed you

That has to be the most incredible comment I've read on this Forum since July 2006 but I'll take your tender age into account. Tilbury had two chances all game and, fair play to them, scored from them both although the first was offside, the rest of the game was like the Alamo.

I do call scoring 2 goals against you and you scoring none outclassing you.