Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Downtime on Friday - Please Read

Hi,

Due to a large number of deleted posts on this site, I have been forced to rebuild the entire database. This has regretfully taken all day.

We are also going to have to tighten down on who can do what here.

As from today moderators must move topics to the graveyard forum and not delete threads. There is a very limited time in which posts can be deleted, however in the event of changes being required it is better for users and moderators to edit the post and enter rather than deleting the post.

We will also be forcing all users to accept the updated rules - this will take effect the next time you log on to the forums. In view of the accepting of the new rules, we will be un-banning several users, who will also have to accept the new rules. If they or anyone else break the rules a warning will be issued. Repeated breaking of the rules will result in a ban. This ban will increase in time, depending upon the severity of the breach.

Multiple accounts have always had a blind eye turned towards them - as from today we will not be allowing multiple accounts. Anyone who does have a multiple account will be PM'd and asked to chose one main account. Posts from the other accounts will then be merged into the main account.

I am sorry to have to tighten the rules, but I am not prepared to have a repeat of today.

This is in the best interests of all users of the forum.

Thank you for your understanding and my apologies for any inconvenience caused.