Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bethnal Green United are looking for friendlies

Hi

Bethnal Green United, who have just won the Middlesex County League, are looking for away friendlies for the following dates. clubs from Steps 6, 5 or 4.

July 21st, 25th and 28th, August 1st and 8th.

But are flexible with dates so please contact manager Justin Gardner on 07958 291 282 or info@bethnalgreenunited.co.uk

OneKeown - A belated Happy birthday for last Tuesday. There are a couple of interesting ones there however did you arrange the game with Enfield FC purely because you are groundsharing with them next season. I feel this is happening more and more now such Biggleswade Town v Southill Alexander for example and you may have been better placed finding a more competitive fixture just ten days before the start of the season, Step 3 and 4 Club's would give their right arm to play at Goffs Lane that evening.

.. are you saying that Club 18-93 aren't competitive?

Yes and no Rhodes. We have a lot of 3/4 step clubs wanting to play at our place, but we also want to forge a positive relationship with Enfield and therefore will be playing for a cup between the clubs. This will make it more competitive than it would have already been. I know their manager personally and we will both want to win the match, without kick lumps out of each other.

By the way its our presentation evening on Friday (5th June) and everyone is welcome along for a beer.

Originally Posted By: onekeown

By the way its our presentation evening on Friday (5th June) and everyone is welcome along for a beer.

Including me, I'll see what I can do but it's a bit short notice, will you be pushing the boat out like Royston Town did two weeks ago, I'm still recovering from that night.

Originally Posted By: Football Man

I understand that Bethnal Green United are having a meeting today to consider the increased costs and travel and decide if they want to take promotion to the SSML Div 1 after the FA blocked their attempt to jump two steps to the ESL.

Football Man has delighted in posting the above on the Middlesex County League Forum however if Bethnal Green United were to join the SSML fold it certainly wouldn't be the end of the World infact it would probably benefit them far more, there would also be very little, if any, increased costs involved.