Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kings Lynn Fail In Their Demotion Appeal...

That's a very good point, well made. But that needs to be allowed to happen and in some cases it just isn't.

We're sure you'll agree that In some cases supporting a fan based initiative which wants to work for the benefit of both the club and community which supports it is positively frowned upon...mmmmm

That's a very good point, well made. But that needs to be allowed to happen and in some cases it just isn't.

We're sure you'll agree that In some cases supporting a fan based initiative which wants to work for the benefit of both the club and community which supports it is positively frowned upon...mmmmm

Poor dyslexic grammar, apologies, but you know what we mean :-)

Despite my obvious dislike of anything to do with Norfolk and/or 'Mega-Corps FC' clubs...no, it wasn't an unfortunate choice of words...I meant every word. Okay, so you mourn the loss of KLFC...I don't.

'Our national sport' is also all about opinions, and that's mine. You have your own. If that makes me a pariah...oh well, it's a shame I don't care. As Dubai Eagle says, everything in life is about survival of the fittest...historically speaking, those who 'fall by the wayside' will almost always have deserved to do so, with some exceptions. Kings Lynn FC is not one of those exceptions. So...no, I don't agree with you and therefore you must despair...but then again, I despair at the majority of people's views and ideas in this country myself...so I know how you're feeling.

Despite my obvious dislike of anything to do with Norfolk and/or 'Mega-Corps FC' clubs...no, it wasn't an unfortunate choice of words...I meant every word. Okay, so you mourn the loss of KLFC...I don't.

'Our national sport' is also all about opinions, and that's mine. You have your own. If that makes me a pariah...oh well, it's a shame I don't care. As Dubai Eagle says, everything in life is about survival of the fittest...historically speaking, those who 'fall by the wayside' will almost always have deserved to do so, with some exceptions. Kings Lynn FC is not one of those exceptions. So...no, I don't agree with you and therefore you must despair...but then again, I despair at the majority of people's views and ideas in this country myself...so I know how you're feeling.

Sorry FD. Suspect we hadnt all recognised your heroes were Ipswich in Suffolk and your absolute foes Norwich from Norfolk - Your profile sets that straight, and that explains your HATE, and of course we all now understand. Obviously Dubai Sparrow and your philosophy is a code for life, and we must respect this.

Survival of the fittest? Have to agree. Great and respected theory. No exceptions made - no social conscience needed. Whats that Hawkins guy ever done for science? Should have let him go over the cliff in his wheelchair long ago. He wouldnt have messed up Wee Willie Einsteins theories about his relatives then. And Beethoven?. deef [****!!****]. Couldnt hear. Wouldnt hear. Me? I'd have smashed his piano along with you mate. Women? Witches all. Millions of them just gave up and died when we put them under water. Couldnt survive - wouldnt survive. No time for them at all eh? (TV programme there?) And all them fecking people who limp - I just get so ANGRY dont you.

So youre absolutley right. Give the weak an inch and they'l steal your tapemeasure. Feckin good riddance to them all I say. Kings Limp especially

Coming to the rally on Friday? HATE the French day. Brilliant! (exits left in kilt and bagpipes, waving UKIP flag (three chevrons on an expenses claim form) singing "Land of Hope but Gory" while waving viking helmet at the sun and spitting testosterone at the queue outside the Jobcentre.)

Firstly we wish to respect BTFC Rocks opinion concerning the fact that this board can occasionally become a 'bitch fest'. We're not entirely sure that's completely true as football is about passionate opinions, but agree it should be avoided.

However, poor FD seems to be a few fries short of a Happy Meal to use some terminology he may understand. We could of course pull his argument to pieces if A. we so desired and B. could simply be bothered. It's unfortunate that FD's argument seems to lack any real grasp of the more complex philosophical and intellectual ideas that we'd perhaps hope he'd understand and now accept that we're being a little unfair on expecting this to be the case..

Once again we'd like to to endorse Rocks plea that we should all work together and would hope the FD is able to do that with regards to promoting what can be good about our national sport and those who follow it and not stoop to portraying us all as stereotypical idiots with small minds and a gang mentality, which many of those who look for reasons to dislike our passion constantly use to their advantage.

We of course take into account the fact that young FD won't have (yet?) experienced his club being taken away from him, unlike many others have on this board.

Unite for the good of all, don't divide for the benefit of some.

KennyD, once again...it's my opinion, I only ask you respect mine as I respect yours. If not, just agree to disagree.

MikeAble...I don't ever remember having to grasp any intellectual or philosophical concepts on this entire forum, let alone this thread. We should be so lucky. My world view is obviously different to your own, so once again...although we disagree I hope we can still revel in the beauty of the openness of this forum, which allows us to disagree...it would be awful if we were all forced to think the same and have the same opinions...rather than throw insults and vicious sarcasm at each other. Having said that, the 'fries short of a happy meal' did make me chuckle.

KennyD, once again...it's my opinion, I only ask you respect mine as I respect yours. If not, just agree to disagree.

MikeAble...I don't ever remember having to grasp any intellectual or philosophical concepts on this entire forum, let alone this thread. We should be so lucky. My world view is obviously different to your own, so once again...although we disagree I hope we can still revel in the beauty of the openness of this forum, which allows us to disagree...it would be awful if we were all forced to think the same and have the same opinions...rather than throw insults and vicious sarcasm at each other. Having said that, the 'fries short of a happy meal' did make me chuckle.

Agreed and we enjoyed the 'fries' gag too :)

Kings Lynn were in court again this week to appeal the winding up order. Due to lack of time the hearing was postponed for 1 week. until 9th December

One storey going around is that they turned up late to get a postponment so they can get the money together for next week, most fans think its to late and it seems the players are all on their way out of the Walks.