Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC Southend-My Dream

lesbos

Two weeks ago i went to a Southend United match on returning home i posted on their website forum only for a couple of people to say nasty things to me in reply. Because of this i have now decided that a football club with over a hundred years of history must be destroyed, i dont care about their fans,their players or their officials,the fact is someone made a nasty comment to me on their website so they must all pay for this.

My plan is to form a new club AFC Southend im certain we will start in a step 6 league although i wont actually do any research on this assumption, i will just take it for granted and if we dont get in im certain some step 7 league will accept us.

My mate knows someone who owns a new ground so we will groundshare there, at no time will i look at a map of the area and see if this is a good place to start up a new club nor will i wonder if theres enough fans to support one team yet alone two.Im hopeing to base the club around the internet and i will be taking on board the expert advice of our American and Japanese members who all know step 7 football inside out.

Our members will be involved with the club in a hands on way, for example we will have 8 different people producing the programme all with a different agenda, this will make life a lot easier of course. The programme should cost about £3 each to produce with about 400 man hours put in to each edition and will hopefully be read by a handful of people

my mates told me he already has shirt sponsporship lined up- £15,000 for the home kit £15,000 for the away which sounds perfectly reasonable for a step 7 park team, also the ground hire at £18,000 represents excellent value for money of course. i will run the stadium myself as taking care of a 4,000 capacity stadium on matchday is a one man job.

do you folks think this will actually work, although i should make this point- I WILL NEVER LISTEN TO THE ADVICE OF WELL MEANING WHO ACTUALLY KNOW ABOUT NON LEAGUE FOOTBALL, I AM A PROFESSIONAL PERSON WHICH MEANS I KNOW WHAT IM DOING. Although i should point out that when things do go wrong i will not hesitate in pestering them well meaning people with all my problems but of course at the same time still not taking onboard a single word of advice.

P.S. Please remember my aim in all this is to shut down a towns football club because someone made nasty remarks to me on a forum.