Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

December's Fixtures

Hookey

Judging by the amount of people who post on here, it probably doesn't matter a flying f**k, but for those that do care, click here. Dec Fixtures

dont forget basildon united fixtures starting at two from now on although i dont suppose it will affect your gates.

Oh Dear, I can see Basildon Town going bust now. :biglaugh:

On a serious note, I think it's a good idea at Step 5 for league games to KO an hour earlier. Saves on lighting/electricity and you get more time to spend money in the bar after the game. Was there any opposition from the league or other clubs?

Judging by the amount of people who post on here, it probably doesn't matter a flying f**k, but for those that do care, click here. Dec Fixtures

dont forget basildon united fixtures starting at two from now on although i dont suppose it will affect your gates.

I thought (obviously wrongly) that ESL games unless given special reasons had to kick off at 3pm or 7 45pm. Isnt that the point of Esl clubs having to provide working floodlights. If that isn,t the case why arn't all clubs saving money this way?

I thought (obviously wrongly) that ESL games unless given special reasons had to kick off at 3pm or 7 45pm. Isnt that the point of Esl clubs having to provide working floodlights. If that isn,t the case why arn't all clubs saving money this way?

on December 12th we entertain Tiptree kick off 2pm, we can only commence at this time if the league,officials and opposition all agree, some will agree some wont but i would like to think that most clubs wont have a problem but yes 3pm is and will remain the norm.