Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Charlie Read

Hempstead Gaz

Has joined you from us on loan.

This confirms the rumour that Cookie and i have been discussing (by pm) yesterday.

Cannot give you any other info on him, other than he has been on the bench a couple of times.

Hope he does well for you.

As he seems to be a product of Millwall's youth system, expect a top notch youngster.Link here

http://www.ebbsfleetunited.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=688:read-is-right-for-coastal-move&catid=63:headline-news

Cheers

Gary

Would have preferred Ross Smith before he goes back to Canada, but wish Charlie well and welcome.

I guess it would never have been easy for him to get into the ebbsfleet team with smith and charles ahead of him.

Unfortunately, i suppose it also confirms that Dan Young remains sidelined

I had noticed how your results have picked up since he came back for you. A great player and good to see him playing again. Hope he inspires you to climb the table.