Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

East Aglian Cup Draw

lesbos

A Brentwood v Southill

B Hullbridge v Royston

C Biggleswade v Hoddeston

D Tilbury v Stansted

Semi finals A V B C V D

theres still semi finals from last season to be completed,when i took over as secretary at my club the first thing i did was to withdraw my club from the competition, everyone of these matches will cost each club over £100.

A Brentwood v Southill

B Hullbridge v Royston

D Tilbury v Stansted

Semi finals A V B C V D

theres still semi finals from last season to be completed,when i took over as secretary at my club the first thing i did was to withdraw my club from the competition, everyone of these matches will cost each club over £100.

Whats the point of existing as a football club if your not out to win trophies?

And how can you know it will cost over £100 when you won't know the clubs gate, bar taking etc.

Up the dockers

A Brentwood v Southill

B Hullbridge v Royston

D Tilbury v Stansted

Semi finals A V B C V D

And how can you know it will cost over £100 when you won't know the clubs gate, bar taking etc.

Up the dockers

A crowd of 50 people, 12 of them with passes doesnt pay for floodlights,refs, food,kit wash,programme production,lighting and heating for showers,lost balls et cetera,if you run a football club like a charity you will go bust.

A Brentwood v Southill

B Hullbridge v Royston

D Tilbury v Stansted

Semi finals A V B C V D

Up the dockers

A crowd of 50 people, 12 of them with passes doesnt pay for floodlights,refs, food,kit wash,programme production,lighting and heating for showers,lost balls et cetera,if you run a football club like a charity you will go bust.

So how does a crowd of 50 people 'pay' for a league match then?

A Brentwood v Southill

B Hullbridge v Royston

D Tilbury v Stansted

Semi finals A V B C V D

Up the dockers

it doesnt but why rub salt into the wounds.

A Brentwood v Southill

B Hullbridge v Royston

D Tilbury v Stansted

Semi finals A V B C V D

Up the dockers

Well if thats the route your club wants to take thats your choice.

Im glad my club has entered even though we were mucked around in the cup last season and look forward to the final.

A Brentwood v Southill

B Hullbridge v Royston

D Tilbury v Stansted

Lesbos - That's a cruel draw for Southill Alexander isn't it, they must have been praying for Biggleswade Town at home to earn some much needed revenue

A Brentwood v Southill

B Hullbridge v Royston

D Tilbury v Stansted

Lesbos - That's a cruel draw for Southill Alexander isn't it, they must have been praying for Biggleswade Town at home to earn some much needed revenue

I would assume Brentwood will put out their reserves and some fringe first teamers, the match will result in a loss which being a cup match will be shared between the two teams.

Lesbos - Well Loosely and Sal are used to having to put their hands in their pockets aren't they