Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

OPENING LINES TO BEATLES TUNES

the beatles or white album could have been brillant if they had kept it down to 11/12 songs.. as it is, its a bit of a rambling mess as they all fought to get their own numbers on it..

i like rubber soul as well revolver is like the grown up version of that

A lot of people say that about the White Album, CANV, but I disagree. Every track on it is integral to the album. Had the best 11/12 songs been 'The White Album', I don't think it would've been a fair representation of that era.

Rubber Soul is a terrific album. I've asked on here time and time again what other band has released five consecutive brilliant albums, and no-one's come up with a satisfactory answer. 99.9% of bands have not made one album as brilliant as them, let alone five in a row.

Rubber Soul, Revolver, Sgt Pepper, White Album, Abbey Road. Just faultless.

That the Beatles went from A Hard Days Night to Sgt Pepper (with another four albums in between) in just three years seems scarcely credible.

When you think that most groups take three years between albums these days, and then just record another album's worth of material that has no progression at all from their previous album, it just goes to show what the Beatles actually achieved.