Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

How do I...

....use the HTML or XML options in the "Other styles" drop down box in the Post Editor, or the "Insert code snippet" button to display Footballwebpages data in a posting?

For instance, on this page My link they provide links to either XML or HTML code that should display the latest form guide. I've tried several ways of incorporating this into a posting but when I preview the post all I see is the code, not the FWP data.

I have a feeling it is because it is a script, also we do not allow users to post in html and post scripts - the reason being is that someone could upload a malicious script, which would then do harm to anyone viewing / clicking on that post.

I have a feeling it is because it is a script, also we do not allow users to post in html and post scripts - the reason being is that someone could upload a malicious script, which would then do harm to anyone viewing / clicking on that post.

Okay Dokey. Thanks.