Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Jurgs a little quiet!?

SPLEG END

Jurg are you away? Comment on Cobham`s performances and title ambitions have been a little absent in the last couple of weeks. Is that cos only 1 point from last six.... not to mention a slating from TT yesterday!!??

Was he fair or was he wearing those rose tinted again?smilewinkgrin.gif

Jurg are you away? Comment on Cobham`s performances and title ambitions have been a little absent in the last couple of weeks. Is that cos only 1 point from last six.... not to mention a slating from TT yesterday!!??

Not quite as bad as South Parks 0 out of 6 against Croydon Municipal SP LEGEND.signthankspin.gif

Not quite as bad as South Parks 0 out of 6 against Croydon Municipal SP LEGEND.signthankspin.gif

Everyone has their off day BT..... They say the table doesn`t lie!bootyshake.gif

I watched the Cobham Knaphill game yesterday and he was still out, I believe he's injured, or maybe treating himself to a long over due haircut :smilewinkgrin:

I watched the Cobham Knaphill game yesterday and he was still out, I believe he's injured, or maybe treating himself to a long over due haircut :smilewinkgrin:

Jurgs has been injured/away so I have been in.

Made a few good saves in the first half Whitby! :smilewinkgrin:

Made a few good saves in the first half Whitby! :smilewinkgrin:

I was disapointed myself. Would have liked to have played better and put the big man under a bit of pressure. Saying that I couldn't see a thing first half with that sun!