Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

is right a senior side should be allowed to tap up a player

shrewdest

burnham ramblers 1st team play senior football, there game against barkingside called of so they field full 1st against herongate in a div.2 fixture not content with the run out they then tap up the herongate winger and claim they are not out of order because they play there fixtures in the senior league and are only playing the player in senior games, following week takeley pull the same stroke after ther game against enfield called of , surley at this point of the season the team you are playing should have at least 30/40 team appearences within the selection of the squad

It's one of those things that is sound in principal, but nigh on impossible to police.

It is not as bad as Ryman & ESL players dual signing with Olympian clubs. Last season, many of Sungate's team were also with Romford FC.

T'was ever thus and I don't see it changing.

Edited by Hookey

Don't really understand whats wrong with this? Burnham Ramblers 1st team took a reserve fixture to keep match practice and sharpness. Doesn't matter what league its in.

Unfortunately for Herongate, they came up against a very strong Burnham team. Good experience for them im sure.

As for tapping up the Herongate player, he should be flattered that a ESL side has took interest in him. I have heard he has gone there and is doing really well, so fair play to him.

A lot of people cross sign with ESL/Ryman and EOL. Perfectly normal. I do the same to try and get games wherever I can on a Saturday!