Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Message Dave Willcox

Smudge

Smudge - You are a comedy genius :cheesy (2): , has that cider gone to your head again? Have you got your own park bench with your name on it in Croydon? Or do you keep getting moved on?

We've moved the dressing rooms around, put new signage up for any future users, we just allowed you no admittance to these luxuries at Redding Way on advice from other clubs!

Lammas visited us last weekend, enjoyed the facilities and had NO COMPLAINTS, seems to me you are letting Municipal's down with the amount of Dog P O O coming from between your ears you clown!

Edited by Trentender

When I was your age at PRIMARY School was taught a very good rule for Life.Sticks and Stones can break your bones,but names can never hurt you.Still the good thing that has come out of this is,you have realised your mistake and rectified it.Seemed a shame to me that Knaphill spent a lot of money on new dressing rooms,only for the experience for away sides,to be treated like cattle.Glad to say South Park and Bedfont Sports have not followed your outdated logic,and neither will Westfield in my opinion.Hope the signage was not too expensive,well not more than £5.smashfreakb.gif

That fiver again Smudge...let it go, let it go...

Did not spend a penny on the dressing rooms, the whole ground was given exclusive and first choice use to Knaphill FC by WOKING Borough Council and Taylor Woodrow alongwith another brand new facility for our A & B Teams and junior section at Waterers Park, paid for by the Football Foundation and Woking Borough Council...woooohooooo! plus we are sponsored by a Design & Print company who do all of our printing, including programme free of charge! wooohoooo!

Remember we did the dressing room bit to annoy you!

Ask anyone in football, is the away changing room meant to be pleasant, besides have Municipal's got there own ground?

Enjoy your weekend, here's to next week!

Or cobham away changing room a while back, i remember going there with Basingstoke pre season we took about 30 players , and the chamging room could only fit about 5 at a time! lol

Or cobham away changing room a while back, i remember going there with Basingstoke pre season we took about 30 players , and the chamging room could only fit about 5 at a time! lol

Yeah have to agree was really poor..... do you remember the old Reading Town one's.... even worse then Cobham.

Let's not start on the Div 1 ones :smilewinkgrin:

God the list of naff changing rooms could go on forever!!

God the list of naff changing rooms could go on forever!!

Wattsy, not just coz your at Westfield now mate but those dressing rooms albeit old remind me of one of the funniest incidents being a Feltham player for so long.

Our manager at the time (who a lot of ppl will know) Carl Taylor was giving us a bollocking at half time but was standing too near one of the heaters and his shell bottoms started smoking.....

He was so livid no one had the b*llox to tell him about this tracksuit smoking and everyone was trying to keep a straight face as well.

Oh and ps I'm bloody injured again :(

Edited by WackoJackoUK