Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bedfont Merge?

Is there any truth to rumours that Bedfont Sports and Bedfont Green will merge to form a team in the ryman league?

Do the rules not say that merge sides have to start in the lowest division of the merged teams ?

I may be wrong.

You know best Kroons!

Is there any truth to rumours that Bedfont Sports and Bedfont Green will merge to form a team in the ryman league?

No truth in it whatsoever.

Going off topic GP, I see you have Jack Turner on loan. How's he doing?

No truth in it whatsoever.

Going off topic GP, I see you have Jack Turner on loan. How's he doing?

Hi TRS - Jack will make his debut on Wednesday night at Hungerford as both previous games have been PP. We know all about Jack through our relationship with his family and he also played a full season for our AFC section 2 years ago where it was obvious that he's destined for great things in the game.

whitby

i was at mole valley v cobham. 4th official wanted to tell all that would listen about the merger. what you have wrong is that it is BEDFONT ( not sports ) negotiations at a very advanced stage. 4th official something to do with zamerratto league. maybe gossip, but the facts he was coming out with led me to belive smoke and fire.

coffee%20%282%29.gif

BEDFONT would be mad to turn down the drive, and comercial side that the green bring with them. and i hope that doug white is behind this, a great football man. im sure that there are lots of things still to sort out. but how good would a BEDFONT TOWN be for an area with at least 3 local sides. GOOD LUCK

I thought BG and Doug was building there own ground in Bedfont or thats what he has been telling any one that will listen for the last five years.

Be wary Bedfont, very wary

Would be very interesting to see what happens at The Orchard. Well known fact that BG are looking for a ground...

Have Bedfont Green actually put in a planning application for their new ground?

I think I've been sucked into believing their propaganda but, last time I looked, I couldn't see anything recent in the planning applications of either Hounslow or Spelthorne councils - just some old guff about some park or something that never seemed to get anywhere. I've heard rumours that building work has started but no-one seems to know where it actually is. I'd love to be enlightened with a reference to the plans on the local council's website. This has been going on for years now. I know council's aren't quick but I'm beginning to think BG are all talk.

I'm prepared to be proved wrong though.

Green Pea interesting topic this...i wont say nothing......lol.......I have alot of time for Dougie think he is a great chairman who has a great relationship with players, He has a plan and it normally comes off good luck to him.

Green Pea interesting topic this...i wont say nothing......lol.......I have alot of time for Dougie think he is a great chairman who has a great relationship with players, He has a plan and it normally comes off good luck to him.

Some posts are of interest Guv, usual jibes from those that think their own clubs are perfect and dig at everybody elses.

Thanks for the positive comments.

Some posts are of interest Guv, usual jibes from those that think their own clubs are perfect and dig at everybody elses.

I don't know if you mean me in that. No, my club isn't perfect and I have a lot of respect for the way BG have risen through the leagues starting right at the bottom (Hounslow & District) to where they are now. And I'm aware they've got teams linked to them still playing in the SIL(W) and GWA providing football for all abilities. Fair play.

But have they put in a planning application for a new ground?

I don't know if you mean me in that. No, my club isn't perfect and I have a lot of respect for the way BG have risen through the leagues starting right at the bottom (Hounslow & District) to where they are now. And I'm aware they've got teams linked to them still playing in the SIL(W) and GWA providing football for all abilities. Fair play.

But have they put in a planning application for a new ground?

Regretably I'm unable to comment on our plans or applications in the public domain, trust you understand. Feel free to attend one of our matches, introduce yourself at the gate and perhaps we will have a chat on the subject.