Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Essex Senior Cup Final

Kel

The Eastbrook, i think its called, is a five minute walk from the ground. Its on the corner by the traffic lights.Big pub and do a fairly good selection of beers.

I have sampled the occasional shandy in there.

The Eastbrook is decent pub. They are used to catering for football fans as the away fans for our games tend to drink there. The Landlord I believe is a bloke who used to play in goal for the Daggers!!! Go past the ground if you are coming from Dagenham East, and it is on the right-hand side by the traffic lights.

The Clubhouse will also be open and has three rooms/bars you should be able to drink in and there is a very nice/large bar under the new stand in the ground doing, draught and bottled beers, ciders etc, and there is a large burger/food outlet at the back of the stand, through the bar area.

BB, not sure Colchester are pumping up much publicity for this. Last time I looked it was not even on their site, but I might be wrong or this may have changed.

Edited by UD161

All SKY and ESPN games are shown in the Clubhouse. Big screen and two small tellys downstairs and a bigish screen and several small

tellys upstairs. Not sure what the screens in the bar in the new stand are linked up to, I have to be honest.

Worth keeping an eye on the weather forecast for sunday and monday.Hopefully it won't be a problem but looks like long periods of rain early monday,with it maybe clearing up a bit lunchtime.

Whats a bit more worrying is the forecast for later in the week and saturday especially when we play ashford.Wednesday we are getting snow but the forecast for saturday is even heavier snow,but we all know this can change

Just checked the updated weather,which is updated every 6 hours,the rainfall is slightly less for sunday/monday but still a threat.As for the snow threat midweek it seems to have been downclassed to heavy sleet,saturdays blizzard conditions seem to have been changed to heavy rain,wouldn't be surprised if the weather is 20 degrees and sunny the way things seem to change lately