Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Essex Senior Cup Final

Kel

Why is that,i am actually looking forward to it for many reasons.

firstly we will outnumber a league side in fans (probably)

secondly we will have a good night out and it should be a cracking atmosphere

thirdly,however bad our injury situation/cup tie situation,the players left i am sure will raise their game.

Lets just get as many of us down to nam on monday evening and worry about the game when it starts.

Just hope we don't get any injuries at tooting saturday,our players don't play saturday with one eye on the monday game or else we could be in for a serious beating and thommos & my missus either drop before monday or after monday

Just cant see us winning against a league side, who will cheat by sticking out first team players like they did last year. (6-1 in the fog)

Also for a game that their reserves should be playing in!

Dont agree with league teams being in a cup competition like this.

Dont like the seating arrangements being stuck behind one end with Colchester fans (no matter how nice they might say they are)

have a bad feeling we wont all fit in, or it will kick off (only takes one person).

Shouldnt have to pay £10 to get in to see the game from an end view!

i personally think the whole ground should be open,2 stands for each but i guess it would cost a bit to steward.

not too sure col u will put out too many first teamers,got a feeling they have a game next friday and are in a healthy league position so i wouldn't think they would risk their better players.

Personally i think its great league clubs are in this competition as it means we get to visit grounds like colchesters etc.

Colchester can't risk too many first team players. They're still far from assured of a play off place yet.

why on earth they hav'nt opened up one of the side stands is beyond me then u could have easy segregation,talkin to a daggers steward seems to be down to running costs and easier to control ,they are pretty confident the end behind the goal wont be filled as only 300 turned up for the semi

what they obviously don't realise is that this game is bigger for us than it is for the league clubs.

Colchester,i believe have never won this competition and the club itself want to win it.So i wouldn't be surprised if their club decided to pump their publicity up a bit to get fans to the game.Also they have no midweek game next week.

Hopefully we will take a few hundred up there,i've got a few mates coming who don't normally go.

I would be up for the yeoman from 4pm,assuming i can finish early and assumin the missus isn't in labour at that time

Does the Daggers clubhouse have ESPN?