Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Big Brother Goes Right-Wing

I caught the majority of Big Brother last night after watching Velvet Goldmine on DVD (look out for thread entitled 'Velvet Goldmine' shortly!) and I have to say that, although they are a terribly boring bunch of nobodies, their politics are spot on!!

Steph - says she believes in the death penalty, and that anyone who murders does not deserve a life. Unfortunately, she said they should received nothing too harsh, only going for lethal injection, whereas I can think of far more barbaric ways, but redeemed herself later on when she puked up all over the toilet after drinking herself stupid!

Jon - says he likes the monarchy and we should keep it. He says he likes the fact that the Queen owns all Britain's swans, and he likes the fact that he could go out and die for his country under her command!

Cameron - when asked about gays getting married, he said the only marriages should be husband and wife, not husband and husband.

Unfortunately, Cameron let himself down later in the evening, by refusing to talk about that great male passtime - masturbation!!