Fans Focus - Non League Football

Updates from Carshalton

Cookie

Saunders hits inside of post, ball goes up the other end & they equalise (44).

1-1 now at Carshalton HT.

Welling 1 up, unstoppable shot. Lads doing well down there though.

Edited by Cookie

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

To answer your last quote Mummy bunny

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

GET IN THERE YOU BLUE BOYS :)

Well done the GATE.I have to admit I did lose faith for the first time in many years but now it seems the team are as one and we can get out of the drop zone,keep this team for next season and move on .Well done the GATE and another WIN on Saturday PLEASE.

7 (SEVEN) games unbeaten, anyone know when the last time we did that was?

Towards the end of the 2006/07 season.

I think the last time we beat that was near the start of 2005/06 where I think we went 9 league games unbeaten and 12 unbeaten in all comps. Having said that, we also went 12 league games unbeaten over those two seasons 6 at the end of 05/06 and 6 at the start of 07/08, starting with Kinnears last game in charge.

Obviously I may have made a mistake in these but assume someone might have more accurate records if I am wrong.........................

7 (SEVEN) games unbeaten, anyone know when the last time we did that was?

Towards the end of the 2006/07 season.

I think the last time we beat that was near the start of 2005/06 where I think we went 9 league games unbeaten and 12 unbeaten in all comps. Having said that, we also went 12 league games unbeaten over those two seasons 6 at the end of 05/06 and 6 at the start of 07/08, starting with Kinnears last game in charge.

Obviously I may have made a mistake in these but assume someone might have more accurate records if I am wrong.........................

First time out of the bottom 4 since dropping there on 23rd January (after drawing at Horsham). Thank God (& I.O'C) for that !!!