Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  

leroy huggins

Leroy is my best mate, we have grown up together since we were 3 years old. would like to no what you think of him

Didnt see the game on Saturday as was travelling so cant comment on him but i like the fact by all accounts we now have two small strikers who appear to be fast and can finish. Anyone know how many Leroy got last yr?

he scored 16 goals last year for fisher. i spoke to him and he loved every minute of it and cant wait to play on yhursday. i realy hope he does well cos i know what he is capable of when he gets a chance, he will score goals for you lot.

As mentioned in another thread, Radio Kent certainly rated him on Saturday. He must have played alongside Tostao at Fisher so perhaps a wing/striker partnership is already established. Let's see if he delivers on Thursday. On the size front, Michael Owen isn't exactly huge but he seems to do alright, many of his goals being of his own making and without support from a big fella. Different class, I know, but the theory's the same. Size problems arise when the ball's in the air, though so maybe we'll see some real football and not too many hopeful high balls up the centre of the park. If they're strong enough and the ball is played to feet, there's no reason why the little people can't do well. We'll see.

trust me he can out jump players, when he was younger we used to ask him if he had springs on his legs,

If u do a google search he scored on his debut for Crawley and their manager was raving about him as potentially being the next Ian Wright (i.e late developer into football league). What went wrong for him at Crawley that made him go back to Fisher???

it was hard for him to travel to crawley every week due to working situation, were u lot is only an hour max drive away