Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

HANWELL HAVE NEW TENANTS

I WAS TOLD BY A PLAYER AFTER LAST NIGHTS GAME. THAT THERE WILL BE A NEW TEAM SHARING AT HANWELL NEXT SEASON. ANY THOUGHTS WHO THIS COULD BE?coffee%20%282%29.gif

Shall I start the ball rolling and state the obvious, Sport London e Benfica

Football Man - If it is Hayes Gate, and I have no reason to doubt you, then they have followed in the footsteps of Sport London e Benfica who were promoted from the Middlesex County League Premier Division although they were already playing at Reynolds Field before they joined the SSML, I assume Hayes Gate have applied to join the SSML Division 1 next season then

Shall I start the ball rolling and state the obvious, Sport London e Benfica

Shall I state the obvious you are a Richard Head Rhodes

I am only a visitor to your site. why do people jump on RHODES. when he has done no wrong, in this thread anyway. some of you come accross, as bullies.coffee%20%282%29.gif

It's Hayes Gate FC.

I'll be interested to know how much Hayes Gate are paying Hanwell Town to groundshare at Reynolds Field next season and whether it is a one year deal or longer, they seem like a well run Club so I'm sure they will be transparent and above board with Hanwell at all times and are paying the going rate up front

Football Man - If it is Hayes Gate, and I have no reason to doubt you, then they have followed in the footsteps of Sport London e Benfica who were promoted from the Middlesex County League Premier Division although they were already playing at Reynolds Field before they joined the SSML, I assume Hayes Gate have applied to join the SSML Division 1 next season then

Hayes Gate would not be able to apply to the SSMFL Division 1 next season as they would need to be at the ground for the season prior to getting promotion i.e. you can't just change ground in order to get promotion. That is how I understand the FA rules to be, whether they have changed, may be someone can enlighten me.

However, I have just checked mitoo and I understand they were at Yeading this season? That may mean they will have access to promotion if they were there for the full season.

Edited by Special1

Hayes Gate would not be able to apply to the SSMFL Division 1 next season as they would need to be at the ground for the season prior to getting promotion i.e. you can't just change ground in order to get promotion. That is how I understand the FA rules to be, whether they have changed, may be someone can enlighten me.

However, I have just checked mitoo and I understand they were at Yeading this season? That may mean they will have access to promotion if they were there for the full season.

Clubs already in a groundshare can switch grounds and still be promoted as they haven't arranged the groundshare specifically to achieve promotion. The FA are apparently happy that Hayes Gate qualify for promotion so they expect to be in the Combined Counties League Div 1 at Hanwell Town next season.

Clubs already in a groundshare can switch grounds and still be promoted as they haven't arranged the groundshare specifically to achieve promotion. The FA are apparently happy that Hayes Gate qualify for promotion so they expect to be in the Combined Counties League Div 1 at Hanwell Town next season.

Congratulations to them when they achieve it!

• 1 month later...

What's the latest on the groundshare, I understand that Hayes Gate sold their ground near to Hayes & Yeading FC for a tidy sum so they must be paying Hanwell Town at least three times as much as they were getting from penny pinching Sport London e Benfica

What's the latest on the groundshare, I understand that Hayes Gate sold their ground near to Hayes & Yeading FC for a tidy sum so they must be paying Hanwell Town at least three times as much as they were getting from penny pinching Sport London e Benfica

C0ck !!!!!

FAO - The Fan

in this post you can see why people jump onto Rhodes, because he always posts ridiculous comments in order to wind up people. I used to think he was being bullied but after a while it does get a tad tiresome. It amazes me that no one yet has caught up with him at a game & given him a fat lip !

so they must be paying Hanwell Town at least three times as much as they were getting from penny pinching Sport London e Benfica

Steve - What is wrong with this comment, Sport London e Benfica got a wonderful deal at Reynolds Field for three seasons which amounted to 'a peppercorn rent' yet they still left owing Hanwell Town a lot of money when they were finally shown the door by the exasperated Club

so they must be paying Hanwell Town at least three times as much as they were getting from penny pinching Sport London e Benfica

Steve - What is wrong with this comment, Sport London e Benfica got a wonderful deal at Reynolds Field for three seasons which amounted to 'a peppercorn rent' yet they still left owing Hanwell Town a lot of money when they were finally shown the door by the exasperated Club

Well isn't it upto the officials of Hanwell & SLeB to deal with the situation rather than you make libellous accusations & speculative comments ?

The thread was about Hanwell & Hayes Gate groundsharing but you couldn't stop yourself fro

dragging another club into it in a malicious way. You must have a very sad existence if this is the only way you get your kicks !

Steve - I disagree with you on a number of counts, firstly I am not making libellous accusations & speculative comments, the Hanwell Town representative has been on here previously stating how tiresome Sport London e Benfica had become and they were glad to finally see the back of them. Secondly my post was relating to the groundshare between Hanwell and Hayes Gate so I really don't know where you are coming from, why suggest that I lead a sad existence which, incidentally, I don't.

Steve - I disagree with you on a number of counts, firstly I am not making libellous accusations & speculative comments, the Hanwell Town representative has been on here previously stating how tiresome Sport London e Benfica had become and they were glad to finally see the back of them. Secondly my post was relating to the groundshare between Hanwell and Hayes Gate so I really don't know where you are coming from, why suggest that I lead a sad existence which, incidentally, I don't.

Erm.......you do 571.gif everyone if you think Cliff leads a.....is just a saddo

Sport London e Benfica got a wonderful deal at Reynolds Field for three seasons which amounted to 'a peppercorn rent' yet they still left owing Hanwell Town a lot of money when they were finally shown the door by the exasperated Club

Ref Off Ref - Don't you and 99% of members agree with the above statement then

Sport London e Benfica got a wonderful deal at Reynolds Field for three seasons which amounted to 'a peppercorn rent' yet they still left owing Hanwell Town a lot of money when they were finally shown the door by the exasperated Club

Ref Off Ref - Don't you and 99% of members agree with the above statement then

Nope wink.gif

Spidermanor - At least my post finally brought you out of the woodwork. Where have you been hiding, I see Watford finished the season on a high with that surprise 4-0 win at Coventry.

There was a small feature on the groundshare in the Non League paper yesterday as follows:

Middlesex County League side Hayes Gate recorded two wins in midweek to secure promotion to the Combined Counties League next season.

Gate have agreed a groundsharing deal with Hanwell Town where all home games will be played while Gate will continue to train at their Springfield Road base in Hayes.