Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

HANWELL HAVE NEW TENANTS

in this post you can see why people jump onto Rhodes, because he always posts ridiculous comments in order to wind up people.

Steve - Further to your wide of the mark post I don't hink Sport London e Benfica should just be allowed to simply brush their ill fated groundshare with Hanwell Town under the carpet. I'm assuming no monies are still outstanding to Hanwell however that's not the point, they had three seasons at Reynolds Field playing for next to nothing yet still managed to owe money and were a huge thorn in Hanwell's side towards the end of the agreement.

in this post you can see why people jump onto Rhodes, because he always posts ridiculous comments in order to wind up people.

Steve - Further to your wide of the mark post I don't hink Sport London e Benfica should just be allowed to simply brush their ill fated groundshare with Hanwell Town under the carpet. I'm assuming no monies are still outstanding to Hanwell however that's not the point, they had three seasons at Reynolds Field playing for next to nothing yet still managed to owe money and were a huge thorn in Hanwell's side towards the end of the agreement.

Rhodes, to be honest. Why do you care? It's not like you support either team.

Anything that gets people's backs up, Rhodes supports....think we have summit in common

Anything that gets people's backs up, Rhodes supports....think we have summit in common

You dont get my back up ref off ref ..........which club are you flirting with now, for another trophyless season?

Trophy Less Boy....whichever club you're at, coz basically you're full of it....but deep down I think you are an unused sub with no mates, a hanger on, an anorak of wannabe's......if I am not right then come out from behind your screen and let the world know who you are and who you reckon you played for.....oh and for the record, I don't give a s**t.

Trophy Less Boy....whichever club you're at, coz basically you're full of it....but deep down I think you are an unused sub with no mates, a hanger on, an anorak of wannabe's......if I am not right then come out from behind your screen and let the world know who you are and who you reckon you played for.....oh and for the record, I don't give a s**t.

Soooooo much angst.................you have a lot to say for a step 6 nobody.

:rockon:

Edited by Trophy Collector

Ref Off Ref - To be honest you have asked for that criticism from Trophy Collector for making yourself too busy

Ref Off Ref - To be honest you have asked for that criticism from Trophy Collector for making yourself too busy

Cliff wot would you now about honesty...and Trophy Collector is just of the same mould as you, can't answer a direct question when asked.

Sign him up for the Manor, two wanna-be's fighting it out to be the biggest loser, should be fun.

Ref Off Ref - Similar to Steve Foster I thought we were also mates and you took what I said on here with a pinch of salt, apparently not. So what Club will you be following next season now your son is no longer with New Bradwell St Peter

I thought we were also mates and you took what I said on here with a pinch of salt

clip Rods, if you expect people to take what you say on here with a pinch of salt, then it clearly lacks any sort of substance so what is the point of saying it? Now why don't you do what you promised to do a couple of years ago, you odious little man, and disappear from view on these forums for a lifetime or two?

Oh... and don't forget the £30 you owe to the Potters Bar Charity Benevolent Fund that's been hanging around on your conscience for so long now.

PS - don't bother responding directly to me as you don't need, and won't get, an answer.

Now why don't you do what you promised to do a couple of years ago, you odious little man, and disappear from view on these forums for a lifetime or two?

What have I actually done in the past to upset you so much, I used to welcome you with open arms to Coles Park on a Thursday evening and there was always a hot cup of tea thrust into your hand as soon as you arrived.

Now why don't you do what you promised to do a couple of years ago, you odious little man, and disappear from view on these forums for a lifetime or two?

What have I actually done in the past to upset you so much, I used to welcome you with open arms to Coles Park on a Thursday evening and there was always a hot cup of tea thrust into your hand as soon as you arrived.

Telling him you had pee'd in the tea beforehand may have a bearing on this LOL

Ref Off Ref - Well I wouldn't do that, not even to Football Man, besides he would have noticed the funny taste of the tea wouldn't he

• 1 month later...

A report from another's Forum on what I assume was Hayes Gate's bow at Reynolds Field last night:

Reynolds Field (Hanwell Town FC)

HAYES GATE 2 CB Hounslow United 3 (HT 0-3)

Combined Counties League Div. 1

Admission £3 inc. programme.

A photocopied programme only was given away free due to their usual printers apparently having gone into liquidation, which was only discovered after the information had been sent to them! They are hoping to sort something out for the next game.

Good game with some great goals and good refereeing, long may it continue!

A report from another's Forum on what I assume was Hayes Gate's bow at Reynolds Field last night:

Reynolds Field (Hanwell Town FC)

HAYES GATE 2 CB Hounslow United 3 (HT 0-3)

Combined Counties League Div. 1

Admission £3 inc. programme.

A photocopied programme only was given away free due to their usual printers apparently having gone into liquidation, which was only discovered after the information had been sent to them! They are hoping to sort something out for the next game.

Good game with some great goals and good refereeing, long may it continue!

Have missed something was that a SSML LEAGUE GAME?

• 2 months later...

Do we know how the groundshare at Hanwell Town is working out so far, Hayes Gate aren't exactly setting the Combined Counties League Division 1 alight this season are they and surely can't believe their luck in plying their trade on the hallowed Reynolds Field turf

##### NON SSML ALERT ####

Bit harsh perhaps Mr Rhodes -

- they've lost 5 from 11 CCL1 matches including three to sides currently in the top four. They sit in 9th place 9 points behind the leaders with two games in hand.

They've had five games that have ended 3-2 and by the accounts I could find the brand of football is entertaining.

They've just won two games against lesser side scoring 9 in the process and have recently signed someone who is reportedly a proven goalscorer at this level (O'Connor?) [no not 'Des' or 'Tom' ! :doh: ]

They do need to replay a game vs Hartley Wintney (not sure if it was Cup or League) - where the away side cried off but HW have hit a bit of form themselves so they might wish to choose their moment.

- not heard any grumbles about the ground share situation over on the CCL F'Focus but to be homest I'm on there even less than here nowadays and that's once in a blue moon. I've been giving the SSML a bit of wide berth since the M25 is such a complete &^%$ from about the M4 clockwise round to Dartford. :wall:

It's not that much better the other way..

Of course they would also be eligible for promotion since, as you say, the 'hallowed' ground at Hanwell would be fully acceptable for STEP05.

Might be able to judge their true worth at the end of the month when they'll have gone to Worcester Pk - who are usually top of the pile in this league.

:wave:

Edited by royals26

Bit harsh perhaps Mr Rhodes

Royals26 - Really, so you think Hayes Gates deserved to be promoted from the Middlesex County League Premier Division last season then despite finishing a distant second to runaway Champions Interwood and losing six games in the process

Royals26 - Really, so you think Hayes Gates deserved to be promoted from the Middlesex County League Premier Division last season then despite finishing a distant second to runaway Champions Interwood and losing six games in the process

... I neither know, nor give a flying one, about the merits or otherwise of promotees from the MCFL - some recent 'candidates' haven't exactly covered themselves in glory from this particular neck of the wood - Neasden F. for example, even playing out at your 'hidden gem', failed to complete a season and (allegedly) vanished beneath the waves of dodgy fnance and shortage of players.

From what I can find out though (without looking too hard) Hayes Gate seem to be conducting themselves OK and are in a decent enough position in CCL1 to challenge for a promotion that they would be entitled to, if they were able to stay at Hanwell , need to finish top three to be considered (I think) .

Probably a bit like the MCFL the CCL1 winners of late have been clubs with grounds that didn't even meet STEP6 grading (Worcester Pk, Warlingham, Staines Lammas etc) but are there out of long service.

Whether as a club Hayes G. are ready for such a step up is something I wouldn't be able to pass judgement on. There are plenty of new-ish clubs in CCL1 with quite some ambition for higher things behind them (i.e. Knaphill, Eversley, Staines L.) and are trying to get their grounds up to standard to challenge at a higher STEP - which is to be applauded. May even give some new impetus to some of the older 'member' of the League, who may have let ground standards slip over the past few years. For example Staines and Warlingham above have also entered new-ish groundshares to meet STEP05 criteria - presumably sdo they fdon't miss out again.

Last season two clubs were 'demoted' into the Surrey County leagues : Crescent Rovers & Coulsden Utd - with ground grading being a contributing factor.