Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

HANWELL HAVE NEW TENANTS

some recent 'candidates' haven't exactly covered themselves in glory

Such as Sport London e Benfica you mean

Do we know what sort of attendances Hayes Gate are getting at Reynolds Field as they are not reported on Football Mitoo

Do we know what sort of attendances Hayes Gate are getting at Reynolds Field as they are not reported on Football Mitoo

Question.....What do Hayes Gate and Rhodes have in common at this present time?

Answer.....Neither are SSML related cheesy%20(2).gif

Question.....What do Hayes Gate and Rhodes have in common at this present time?

Answer.....Neither are SSML related cheesy%20(2).gif

and neither have their own home!

Keeps - How would you know where I'm living now. Anyway what do you do with yourself on Saturday afternoons these days now Baby Keeps is into other things, I expect Mrs Keeps drags you to Lakeside

Keeps - How would you know where I'm living now. Anyway what do you do with yourself on Saturday afternoons these days now Baby Keeps is into other things, I expect Mrs Keeps drags you to Lakeside

Better being dragged to Lakeside than grovelling to the toilet attendant at Welwyn Garden Centre cheesy%20(2).gif

... the figures from the CCL Bulletins suggest their crowd sizes are not bad; not good [and OF COURSE NOT SSML :smilewinkgrin: ]

- their current average crowds of 30 odd, would put them somewhere nearer lower end of the SSM1 attendance table, were they there.

Presumably pulled in a few 'bigger' crowds, initially whilst us in the 'Anorak Fraternity' might have rushed to 'tick' them.

Of their 6-7 home games played they've had a couple in the 40/50s and now two below 20 - s'pose the average might improve against some of the 'bigger' clubs perhaps - I doubt it though - travelling support at STEP06 tends to be an exception rather than the norm?

... and I don't think there are any real 'crowd-pullers' in the CCL1 this season.

• 4 weeks later...

Do we know how long Hayes Gate are likely to be plying their trade at Reynolds Field and whether they have an 'option' or 'first refusal' to stay for another season, ie 2011/2012. I'm sure that Hanwell Town learned their lesson with Sport London e Benfica about allowing a Club to outstay its welcome.

Do we know how long Hayes Gate are likely to be plying their trade at Reynolds Field and whether they have an 'option' or 'first refusal' to stay for another season, ie 2011/2012. I'm sure that Hanwell Town learned their lesson with Sport London e Benfica about allowing a Club to outstay its welcome.

WOT the Feck you on about now Rhodes wot lesson Hayes Gate giveing Hanwell a hard time or wot? By the way Rhodes wot Divi do Hayes Gate play in the SSML?

DJM61 - I'm only asking if anybody happens to know how long Hayes Gate will be playing at Reynolds Field that's all and whether they have an 'option' or 'first refusal' to stay for another season

It's Hayes Gate FC.

I'll be interested to know how much Hayes Gate are paying Hanwell Town to groundshare at Reynolds Field next season and whether it is a one year deal or longer, they seem like a well run Club so I'm sure they will be transparent and above board with Hanwell at all times and are paying the going rate up front

b

And as long as they steer well clear of you Rhodes they'll remain a well run club.

Edited by Ericshere2stay

Ericshere2stay - How do you know Hayes Gate are a well run Club, they could be like Sport London e Benfica were and end up owing Hanwell Town a lot of money in groundshare payments

• 3 months later...

Do we know whether Hayes Gate are planning another season at Reynolds Field, going by their attendance last night against Eversley you wonder how the Club manage to make ends meet and to 're-issue' a programme from a postponed game two months earlier is a tell tale sign that everything in the garden isn't rosy:

Hayes Gate 5 Eversley 4 CCL Div 1

Admission £3 including 16 page programme from the original fixture in January

Attendance 6 not sure how many paid though

Coffee 70p Mars bar 50p

After a 9-1 drubbing for Hayes on Saturday I thought I might see a few goals but didn't expect them to score 5 of them ! It was pretty obvious from early on there would be a few goals as play was very open and the Eversley offside was a disaster from the start so much so that Hayes raced into a 3-0 half time lead though Eversley also had chances but squandered them.

A change at right back at half time saw Eversley tighten up at the back so much so that they pressed forward and scored 2 goals in quick succession. Sadly for them the old failings returned and Hayes again went into a 3 goal lead with the score at 5-2. The Hayes defence contrived to gift 2 goals for Eversley with the keeper doing more flapping than seen at an unlicenced dog track to take the score to 5-4 which they managed to hold on to thanks to Eversley missing a glorious chance to equalise with the forward going for glory and blazing high and wide instead of slotting the ball sideways to his unmarked colleague in front of goal.

Great entertainment played in a good spirit and even the players whinging wasn't too vicious. Much better than paying £57 minimum to see Chelski

Do we know whether Hayes Gate are planning another season at Reynolds Field, going by their attendance last night against Eversley you wonder how the Club manage to make ends meet and to 're-issue' a programme from a postponed game two months earlier is a tell tale sign that everything in the garden isn't rosy:

Hayes Gate 5 Eversley 4 CCL Div 1

Admission £3 including 16 page programme from the original fixture in January

Attendance 6 not sure how many paid though

Coffee 70p Mars bar 50p

After a 9-1 drubbing for Hayes on Saturday I thought I might see a few goals but didn't expect them to score 5 of them ! It was pretty obvious from early on there would be a few goals as play was very open and the Eversley offside was a disaster from the start so much so that Hayes raced into a 3-0 half time lead though Eversley also had chances but squandered them.

A change at right back at half time saw Eversley tighten up at the back so much so that they pressed forward and scored 2 goals in quick succession. Sadly for them the old failings returned and Hayes again went into a 3 goal lead with the score at 5-2. The Hayes defence contrived to gift 2 goals for Eversley with the keeper doing more flapping than seen at an unlicenced dog track to take the score to 5-4 which they managed to hold on to thanks to Eversley missing a glorious chance to equalise with the forward going for glory and blazing high and wide instead of slotting the ball sideways to his unmarked colleague in front of goal.

Great entertainment played in a good spirit and even the players whinging wasn't too vicious. Much better than paying £57 minimum to see Chelski

At least the information in that programme is only 2 months old. I've had a programme in the SSML where the information contained was over a year out of date.......

Sjj2112 - Well this isn't about programmes is it, it's about whether Hayes Gate will still be at Reynolds Field next season, I will raise an eyebrow if they are

Sjj2112 - Well this isn't about programmes is it, it's about whether Hayes Gate will still be at Reynolds Field next season, I will raise an eyebrow if they are

Why not? You specifically made mention of the programme situation.

Well, reading between the lines, can you see Hayes Gate still being at Reynolds Field next season