Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

St Albans City 1 - 3 Arsenal XI

Moritz Voltz opened the scoring for Arsenal on 19 minutes with a strong low shot from 20 yards. Nic McDonnell equalised on 44 with a cross that the Arsenal keeper misjudged under pressure from Simon Martin.

Second half, Arsenal turned on the style and Moltz got his second after 51 minutes with another good low shot from 15 yards. John Halls completed the scoring with a simple side-foot on 60.

More on t'website tomorrow.

Hi Rob.

Thinking about it, I suppose that if Simon shouted "Boo" at the keeeper from 20 yards away, that would qualify for "under pressure from Martin". That was the closest that he got to the action for the goal.

The cross came from deep, The Arsenal keeper and McDonnell went up for it, the keeper fumbled the ball on to Nic's shoulder and it thundered into the back of the net. Cracker.

The best part for me re Arsenals version was definitely the paragraph that started 'Arsenal started with a few warning shots...' as I noticed to the right of it that I could download my very own Desktop Whinger!

Similar to Desktop Richie I presume, except this annoying French **** pops up on my screen whenever an Arsenal player is given a yellow card or - more likely - sent off, a penalty is awarded against them, when one of his saintly players who fell majestically over thin air wasn't given a free kick, etc, etc...and promtly starts moaning how incompetant the officials are and how they have been wronged - yet again!