Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Worcester Parks Title?

Smudge

Just because the site is Green Belt shouldn't be a reason on it's own for planning permission to be refused for floodlights - Short Lane is Green Belt and the issue we had was the residents. To get floodlights at our place, we had to move the pitch nine metres towards the Tank End, which is why that end is so tight. The theory being that would reduce disturbance for the neighbours. Of course, the real issue is that the Council don't seem to care about sport. We're trying to get planning permission for various improvements but we can't even get the council to talk to us!

Animal, to answer your question: How many people known as "Beano" do you think there are at Ashford Town? wink.gif So yes, you know who I am... not that it's any great secret!

Beano it was probaby me that started that name when i was at Ashford but can u guess who i am?????

Hmm... I have a suspicion! If you're who I think you are, I wouldn't have expected Joey Barton to be your favourite player, though...

You would if you had seen him play,that's why he got Animal as his Moniker.cheesy%20(2).gif

ha!! calmed down smudge learnt my lessons!! getting too expensive!!

Just because the site is Green Belt shouldn't be a reason on it's own for planning permission to be refused for floodlights - Short Lane is Green Belt and the issue we had was the residents. To get floodlights at our place, we had to move the pitch nine metres towards the Tank End, which is why that end is so tight. The theory being that would reduce disturbance for the neighbours. Of course, the real issue is that the Council don't seem to care about sport. We're trying to get planning permission for various improvements but we can't even get the council to talk to us!

Animal, to answer your question: How many people known as "Beano" do you think there are at Ashford Town? wink.gif So yes, you know who I am... not that it's any great secret!

Beano it was probaby me that started that name when i was at Ashford but can u guess who i am?????

Hmm... I have a suspicion! If you're who I think you are, I wouldn't have expected Joey Barton to be your favourite player, though...

You would if you had seen him play,that's why he got Animal as his Moniker.cheesy%20%282%29.gif

Hmmm... must be something they feed 'em at the Lammas then! We didn't have any of that at Short Lane... but then again, it was Reserve Team football.

Im not that bad beano u know that, i done a bad tackle one game and unfortunately smudge witnessed it!!