Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Worcester Parks Title?

Smudge

After their 2-0 victory on Tuesday over Bedfont Sports,the Div 1 Title Looks in the bag.Lets hope Croydon Municipal can stop them doing the Double in the Div 1 League Cup,on Monday 3rd May,at Ashford Town(Middx)F.C.s ground K.O. 3pm.

No Brunty,a shame though with the best Changing Rooms in Div 1 too.

I know, its always a pleasure getting changed and showered in there after a game....

That away changing room is terrible. So who can and looks like will go up ??

Well i'm guessing that its only Mole Valley out of the current top 3? We're told Knaphill can go up as there are lights and a stand being put in at the end of the season. Means we have 4 games left in which we need 10 points starting with Bedfont Sports tonight (assuming Staines beat CB Hounslow). Tough but can be done!

Not overly sure anyone can go up,for the following reasons.I was of the understanding that grounds had to be up to standard as of 31/5/09,which rules out Worcester Park,Knaphill.Staines Lammas lost their Appeal at the F.A.for their Groundshare arrangements(out of time).That leaves Mole Valley,but was their arrangement with Cobham in place pre 31/5/09,and did they apply in time.

Not overly sure anyone can go up,for the following reasons.I was of the understanding that grounds had to be up to standard as of 31/5/09,which rules out Worcester Park,Knaphill.Staines Lammas lost their Appeal at the F.A.for their Groundshare arrangements(out of time).That leaves Mole Valley,but was their arrangement with Cobham in place pre 31/5/09,and did they apply in time.

I believe the league have advised that Mole Valley are eligible for promotion. This information was sent in the minutes from a recent management meeting.

I believe the league have advised that Mole Valley are eligible for promotion. This information was sent in the minutes from a recent management meeting.

Whitelaw also mentioned in a recent post that out of those teams that could finish in a top 3 position only Mole Valley SCR had the necessary ground grading in place (also Hartley Wintney and Cobham at that time but they no longer can make top 3)

Whitelaws Post

But if a team were forced to go down from the Premier as they didnt have a ground with the grading what would happen then ?

Are there any premier teams that do not have the required ground grading?

The wording of Krooners post would suggest he means Badshot Lea - quietly confident there is no issue there though - ITK is keeping his powder dry until all is done & dusted

After their 2-0 victory on Tuesday over Bedfont Sports,the Div 1 Title Looks in the bag.Lets hope Croydon Municipal can stop them doing the Double in the Div 1 League Cup,on Monday 3rd May,at Ashford Town(Middx)F.C.s ground K.O. 3pm.

Yeah does look like the titles in the bag, well done WP! *Fat lady walks towards stage, clears throat*

No Brunty,a shame though with the best Changing Rooms in Div 1 too.

I know, its always a pleasure getting changed and showered in there after a game....

Know what you mean Cardo! What they really need in that massive changing room is to put a treatment table in there! :smashfreakb:

Yeah does look like the titles in the bag, well done WP! *Fat lady walks towards stage, clears throat*

Spence,great to post after the event,Farleigh 0 v 4 Mole Valley,great result for your lot,with W.P. Losing.