Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonights Game

Just a cordial invitation to forumites , groundhoppers and anyone whose season has now finished already desperate for a game to Epsom v Camberley tonight . After a dip in form recently we're hoping for a good finish at the Rise tonight and a good game .I

Richard is promising a bumper edition 64 page programme- extra will be printed . I'll be in my normal spot behinds the goal if anyone wants to say hello . We can enjoy seeing the answers to the many questions that go through your mind up there... Will Robbie score again ? Will the lights last? What will our chairman be writing in his special column he's promised us ? How many pigeons are on that mobile phone mast (dull games only) ? Who is the number 1 Epsom legend of all time -all to be revealed tonight.

Bugger that!

With respect, two teams playing for pride and nothing else?? Forget that !!

Get yourself down to Cove fc TONIGHT.

You will see the Zamaretto Southern Premier Champions, Farnborough fc, take on the El Records CCL Premier Cup Champions, Cove fc, in the Aldershot Senior Cup Semi Final at Squirrel Lane. 7.45pm kick off.

Fleet Town fc await the winners in the Final to be held at Aldershot fc on Thursday.

I've had texts from certain people in the know that have told me Farnborough will be playing virtually a 1st team squad tonight. They have their presentation evening this Friday and would like to finish the season off in style by beating Cove then Fleet in the final.

Shall we start a 'how many will Farnborough get?' prediction??

Edited by johnnojudo

3-2 Cove (AET)

Cove win in the 119th minute thanks to a worldy toe punt from pint sized skipper JJ :discobanana:

I would pop down to see some old faces but I'm playing with the ressies tonight at Bedfont Sports, good luck mate ;)

Laces mate...Laces!! Toe aint big enough to punt it. I only use my laces with some fantastic shapes being pulled at the same time. Sort of Karate kid shapes! Its all about the shape of your body as we are reminded often by Andy Gray!

Fleet Town fc await the winners in the Final to be held at Aldershot fc on Thursday.

... :chat: or maybe not - seems the Farnboro chappie that posts regularly on the TK forum has an update:-

Aldershot Senior Cup Final - ON HOLD The Aldershot Snr Cup Final WILL NOT take place at Aldershot on Thursday 6th May as planned. With The Shots in the League 2 Play-Offs the Rec is no longer available on 6th. So both the date and/or venue may be changed.

:winkewinke: