Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Elite league team looking for new Manager

Hi Guys,

Apologies if this not of interest to you but it's worth a shot even if it didn't work out last I was looking for a manager a year or so ago! I've stepped down after 6 years in and out of the job and need someone to take us forward. Here is the blurb...

Tooting Bec FC are looking to appoint a new 1st team Manager for our 1st season in the Surrey Elite League(Feeder to the CC). Having won the double this season and going near on 6 months unbeaten in the league after a poor start I can promise the new manager a great young squad of players to start work with.

I'm looking for someone with proven experience and if they want to coach as well then great.

Next season we are groundsharing with RPV and need the new manager ASAP to start planning for pre-season.

Applicants can get back to me their football CV at steffan_wells@hotmail.com

Obviously I would say this but it is a great club to be involved with, we have a good relationship with RPV and have been fortunate enough to have the likes of Dave Leworthy lending us his experince in the past so no time wasters please.

Cheers!

Steffan.

www.leaguewebsite.co.uk/ssecfl

www.clubwebsite.co.uk/tootingbecfc