Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ground Improvements.

Seeing that it seems as if the Ryman League is tightening up on Ground Grading,having demoted V.C.D.Athletic from Div 1 North,as their ground in there opinion was not up to the required standard by the required date,which they have appealed against I may add.How many Premier sides would meet the required grading now,or have they moved the Goalposts a bit further,so as to discourage Teams from applying for Promotion.

Of course we don't know the full ins and outs but they claim the FA gave them until June 12th to do all the work. I think VCD are saying it'll actually be completed this week, well before the deadline.

From what I've read I think their appeal will be successful which, I believe, means Harlow will get relegated instead of them.

And then of course there's the Salisbury situation - not a ground grading issue but another thing that could yet see teams being reshuffled.

Remember the good old days when teams just went up or down based on their final league position? It's all a bit farcical these days if you ask me.