Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Broadwater Sports

Is Ricky Sopp still the owner of Broadwater Sports?

I haven't seen him for years,but I used to be a regular at the shop opposite Broadwater Green.

Nice to see he's sponsoring this site,if it is still Soppy. mellow.gif

Yeah it is still Soppy. He's got Yan who played for Wick working for him and still talks about Chelsea as if he goes there every week. Great guy but pretty large these days and suffering with knee problems he tells me. wink.gif

I haven't seen him for years,but I used to be a regular at the shop opposite Broadwater Green.

Yeah it is still Soppy. He's got Yan who played for Wick working for him and still talks about Chelsea as if he goes there every week. Great guy but pretty large these days and suffering with knee problems he tells me. wink.gif

Soppy always was a big chap.When he played alongside Kevin Hotson they were virtually a back four betwen them.No keeper they played in front of ever needed more than a two man wall.

Both quality players from a Golden age of Sussex football.peace.gif

Soppy always was a big chap.When he played alongside Kevin Hotson they were virtually a back four betwen them.No keeper they played in front of ever needed more than a two man wall.

Dont quite remember that. I remember when he left BHA he went to Worthing if I recall. Is it at that point you refer to? Did you play with Soppy?

Dont quite remember that. I remember when he left BHA he went to Worthing if I recall. Is it at that point you refer to? Did you play with Soppy?

Played against him more than with him.He was a part of a very good Worthing team under Barry Lloyd and is a few years older than me.futbolbud2.gif

OK a couple rather than a few.cheesy%20(2).gif

Edited by Donkey OT