Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Why's that then Cliffy?

Loosely - You're priceless you really are, why can't you just congratulate Tony and wish him all the best for the forthcoming season at Forde Park

How do you know I haven't?

Now just run along and find something a little more accurate to troll about. Whenever you feel capable of being less of a dickhead perhaps people will interact with you a bit more positively.

The day Tony comes on here and says that he and I have a problem will be the day other members believe you are doing something more than just blowing smoke.

Anyway, whats all this about you taking money that wasn't yours at Haringey. Sounds serious.

Loosely - I appear to have touched a raw nerve don't I and kindly stick to the topic of the thread. You treated Tony Armitage like something the cat had dragged in whilst he was at Southill Alexander so the very least you can do is congratulate him on his appointment as Assistant Manager at Langford and wish him all the best for the campaign ahead.

Loosely - Would you mind sticking to the topic of this thread, what on earth has Haringey Borough got to do with Tony Armitage's heralded appointment as Assistant Manager at Forde Park

Well I do mind Rhodesly, after all what have I got to do with Tony Armitage's appointment with Langford? After all I don't see other posters lining up to congratulate him so why drag me into it?

As far as I'm concerned being appointed to a job is largely no big deal, its what you do in the job that bears congratulating. Now you've had a fair few "jobs" at a fair few clubs and left all of them under a cloud or as quick as they could get you out the door so theres pretty little we can congratulate you on is there?

Rhodesly - I can read you like a book. You don't want anyone bringing up questions about you, Haringey or money in the same sentence - I rest my case.

Perhaps if you don't like it you ought to think twice about some of the spurious posts you make perhaps having the potential to cause offence. Me though, I just laugh at the pickles you get yourself into.

Loosely - I appear to have touched a raw nerve don't I and kindly stick to the topic of the thread. You treated Tony Armitage like something the cat had dragged in whilst he was at Southill Alexander so the very least you can do is congratulate him on his appointment as Assistant Manager at Langford and wish him all the best for the campaign ahead.

As I said Rhodesly, the day that Tony "The Strangler" Armitage comes on here stating that I had a problem with him or he with me then people can believe your horrocks. Until then its just horrocks ain't it?

Tony "The Strangler" Armitage

Loosely - Interesting that you can't resist calling Tony childish school playground names, you obviously have got a problem with him haven't you