Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Another Croydon club in CCL?

TRS

Looks like there's a fair possibility that this time tomorrow Crystal Palace FC will be liquidated. 3pm deadline set for consortium to take over and they are refusing to go ahead due to a problem with the purchase of Selhurst. Apparently 150 people stormed the pitch this afternoon that the groundsman had been working on for the last couple of weeks :doh:

So, if the worst comes to the worst what price 'AFC Crystal Palace' joining the CCL? They could even share at the Arena if Municipal have moved out. Ready made Boxing Day derby. Sorted!

I also heard recently that Croydon in the CCL have serious problems after their unfortunate sudden death in the club-house.

I also heard recently that Croydon in the CCL have serious problems after their unfortunate sudden death in the club-house.

Big J R and everyone else:

Croydon FC are fine. The death of someone at the clubhouse has cause some ripples but all is well.

Great to hear Lensmeister. I wasn't having a 'pop'. We heard at DFC that that tragic incident had caused some friction at Committee level.

NO football team deserves to experience a horrific incident like that on their premises.

Big J R and everyone else:

Croydon FC are fine. The death of someone at the clubhouse has cause some ripples but all is well.

Great to hear Lensmeister. I wasn't having a 'pop'. We heard at DFC that that tragic incident had caused some friction at Committee level.

NO football team deserves to experience a horrific incident like that on their premises.

Must have missed this one.

What happened at Croydon ?