Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

COULSDON UNITED FC

spy

Coulsdon United are looking for a new management team for the coming season.

Obviously there is conjecture whether or not we will be playing in the CCL or Surrey Elite next season.

We are striving to remain in the CCL. Officially they have relegated us, but we are to appeal on the 14th of this month.

We are also looking to start a reserve team as well, so there are several vacancies available

Manager / Asst 1st Team

Manager / Asst 2nd Team

Coach

If you would ike to express an interest, please pm me, e-mail - gracup@aol.com or call me - 07886 824412 signthankspin.gif

Regards

Graeme

I don't expect you to go into details but why have they relegated you?

If it's because the division is going to have 23 teams in it with Coulsdon then previous cases in the Premier Division seem to indicate you aren't going to win the appeal. If that's the case it begs the question who else is coming into the division apart from FNE and Hayes Gate.

I see Coulsdon aren't listed in the provisional line-up for the Surrey Elite League next season but I expect they can change that and relegate Reigate Priory to accomodate you.

Good luck whichever way it turns out.