Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CCL PREMIER PREDICTIONS 2010-2011

HI GUYS,

FORTHCOMING SEASON WILL BE SOON UPON US ! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IF THERE WILL BE ANY CHANGES (PREM RELEGATION, DIV.1 PROMOTION) ALTHOUGH FROM READING OTHER THREADS, THE GENERAL CONCENCUS IS THAT NOTHING WILL CHANGE, WHICH IS A SHAME BECAUSE THE LEAGUE WILL BECOME STAGNANT AND BORING, ANYWAY WE WILL SEE SOON AFTER THE CCL AGM - DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THAT TAKES PLACE ?

SO ASSUMING THERE ARE NO CHANGES, ALONG WITH ALL THE MANAGMENT AND PLAYERS MOVEMENTS WE'VE HEARD SO FAR, LETS HAVE YOUR TOP 6 PREDICTIONS, THEN AT THE END OF THE SEASON, WE CAN ALL SEE HOW GOOD WE ARE AT PREDICTING THE FUTURE !!!

I'LL START WITH MY TOP SIX:

1 CHERTSEY

2. EPSOM & EWELL

3. MOLESEY

4. CAMBERLEY

5. EGHAM

6. BADSHOT LEA

BUT USUALLY THERE' IS A DARK HORSE EVERY SEASON, THIS YEAR SANDHURST OR PERHAPS CHESS & HOOK OR THOSE LIKE COVE, ASH, GUILDFORD TO NAME A FEW ? COULD BE ANOTHER CLOSE FOUGHT SEASON !

WHITELAW, WHEN DO THE FIXTURES NORMALLY BE REVEALED SO I CAN PLAY MY FIRST FEW VISITS IN ADVANCE

CHEERS

Edited by NICE GUY

Not sure on those predictions,chertsey will always be favourites but can he keep that many egos happy??

At egham I believe we have the same side + pommers.

If molesey have signed a striker they'll be strong.

As you say nice the usual suspects will have something to say(ash,cove,chessington)

will chertsey be able to play at the same strengh in each game,as they complained that they were tired when we beat them 3-1 due to the run in the vase and backlog of games?

As with every season In the ccl it's never boring;)