Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Knaphill Football Club Under 18's Youth Team

Knaphill Football Club are pleased to announce they have secured the services of Mark Dawber for 2010-2011 season to work with the club's newly formed Under 18's side and alongside the management duo of Andy Martin and Dougie Ford.

Mark has a wealth of high level semi professional experience with a career that included being the fans favourite at clubs like Woking, Staines Town, Chesham Utd and Sutton Utd. Mark also more recently was assistant manager at Zamaretto League side Hemel Hempstead and enjoyed a spell as a player at Wycombe Wanderers in the late eighties.

Knaphill Football Club are pleased to announce they have secured the services of Mark Dawber for 2010-2011 season to work with the club's newly formed Under 18's side and alongside the management duo of Andy Martin and Dougie Ford.

Mark has a wealth of high level semi professional experience with a career that included being the fans favourite at clubs like Woking, Staines Town, Chesham Utd and Sutton Utd. Mark also more recently was assistant manager at Zamaretto League side Hemel Hempstead and enjoyed a spell as a player at Wycombe Wanderers in the late eighties.

You have got to be happy with that,,,What a quality appointment.

good appointment toggy but when are your lights going up ?

:bootyshake: i'm sure duncs will come on here and tell us he didnt play for those teams!!:winkewinke:

Not with this guy as he knows that he did......

apparently the floodlights are going up on the 1st July! ABOUT TIME!

i've heard that too but wern,t they going up last december !

Hey Foxyhills, you can't wrote proper England, wot school did you went to?

think you know weeble very close to yours ! its funny how you have become a goalkeeping coach when you used to love kicking em ! !

think you know weeble very close to yours ! its funny how you have become a goalkeeping coach when you used to love kicking em ! !

Keepers is one of the roles I do in my own time, but now its all round..A lot of work with the forwards and phases and patterns of play.... But yes I did enjoy a challenge with a keeper..