Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

EOFL 2010/11 Constitution

Hookey

A.G.M. Report

The league A.G.M. took place on Thursday 10 June 2010 at Old Chelmsfordians.

Five new clubs were elected to the league:- Bowers & Pitsea Reserves, Castle United, Old Southendian, Thurrock Reserves and Waltham Abbey Reserves.

Faces F.C. have changed their name to Aldborough Athletic, Shell Club Corringham have changed their name to Forest Glade and Mountnessing Boca are now simply called Mountnessing.

We also have four new reserve teams:- Castle United, Debden Sports, Newham United and Forest Glade.

Barnston and Romford Reserves have left us as have Maldon St. Mary Reserves. Cranes United are also no longer part of our Constitution.

The New Constitution is available via this link.

The league also have a new sponsor ProKit UK and clubs are reminded to amend their match day programmes etc. accordingly.

We also have a new Secretary Kevin Lorkins and Fixtures Secretary Peter Godfrey. Their details are available on the web site at Current Officers

The season will start on Saturday 21 August 2010 and some mid-week matches will be played during the first two weeks of the season. League Cup matches will be played in early September to allow later rounds to be arranged in early October. The season will finish on the last Saturday in May 2011.

Edited by Hookey

A.G.M. Report

The league A.G.M. took place on Thursday 10 June 2010 at Old Chelmsfordians.

Five new clubs were elected to the league:- Bowers & Pitsea Reserves, Castle United, Old Southendian, Thurrock Reserves and Waltham Abbey Reserves.

Faces F.C. have changed their name to Aldborough Athletic, Shell Club Corringham have changed their name to Forest Glade and Mountnessing Boca are now simply called Mountnessing.

We also have four new reserve teams:- Castle United, Debden Sports, Newham United and Forest Glade.

Barnston and Romford Reserves have left us as have Maldon St. Mary Reserves. Cranes United are also no longer part of our Constitution.

The New Constitution is available via this link.

The league also have a new sponsor ProKit UK and clubs are reminded to amend their match day programmes etc. accordingly.

We also have a new Secretary Kevin Lorkins and Fixtures Secretary Peter Godfrey. Their details are available on the web site at Current Officers

The season will start on Saturday 21 August 2010 and some mid-week matches will be played during the first two weeks of the season. League Cup matches will be played in early September to allow later rounds to be arranged in early October. The season will finish on the last Saturday in May 2011.

Good luck to all you EOLers for next season. We shall miss being part of your excellent set up and I, personally, will keep a close eye on the results of clubs old and new. BTW I presume that Old Chelmsfordians were promoted into Senior Division Two in place of Boro reserves who are now, of course, sharing in a Capital league team with our first team landlords Aveley.

Bas Town v Bowers should be an interesting one.

Hiya Con, welcome to the forum.

Cheers mate. Been looking for a while now so thought it was time i got my self on here.

Good man, spread the word.

Congrats on your "Player of the Year" award the other night.

Cheers mate. Been looking for a while now so thought it was time i got my self on here.

I believe Chris Charlery got player of the year mate but cheers anyway. I don't mind taking the credit anyway...;)

I believe Chris Charlery got player of the year mate but cheers anyway. I don't mind taking the credit anyway...;)

Yeah but I thought you won the Ressie POTY award. If not, what was the trophy you won?

Yeah but I thought you won the Ressie POTY award. If not, what was the trophy you won?

That was Conner Reader mate.

That was Conner Reader mate.

Oh sorry mate, I just heard Connor and assumed it was you, my bad!!!

thank good they promoted old chelmsfordians the fuss they made at the last game of the season against us when we had 2 first teamers playing when we beat them anyone would of thought we had shot someone