Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cranfield United ground improvements

Why is everyone so interested in who people are? If people wanted everyone to know who they are I guess they would have their actual name as their username.

If you don't like what's being said about you - probably best not to bite...or in your case 66cup, say things about other teams and people first.

Wots up Lee...ur normally a joker..come on mate have a laugh...put a smile on ya face....difference is,ur normally the joker & now u don't like it cause ur the JOKE....hahahaha Craig's already said it...don't mention Padbury or it's players & we won't mention u or cranfield....simples...;-)

No 4 and mr angry you obviously know me and i havent got a clue who either of you are this is the last time i bite to either of you i think your both mugs if you have anymore so say ive no doubt you can find me come and say hello (dont think either of you have the balls) and mr angry if your with padbury get my number from craig he has it c0ck

Last ever post from me steve tucker was right the sites full of idiots who know very little If anyone wants to come and polish my south midlands premier division medal or ucl medal or 3 county cup medals or south mids challenge cup winners medals or 2 hinchenbrook medals, carlesberg cup winners medal or any of the other 15-20 feel free to call me and i will supply you a cloth (no dreamers or test pilots) cya mugs

Hahahahahaha No 4 we caught a big one here!!!! Lee no one has ever said u wasn't a good player...& as I know u,i know ur smilin at that comment!! Ur coaching & management skills...yet to b proved!! Got ya number in my phone,been there 4 a while...u give it to me so no need to ask Craig thanx...I'm sure I'll c ya soon mate...I would wish u good luck but I'd only b lieng!!! Hope u lose every game ur involved in...ur a HAS BEEN all ur medals won't win u any games so wake up out ya 1980's bubble!!!