Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cranfield United ground improvements

This coming season sees joint managers Lee Bearman and Pat Booden as 1st team managers

There have been ground improvements been taking place

New perspect dugouts, the stand covered in new sponsors boards, and alrealdy some 25 new pitch side sponsors boards, as well as the new square nets and goals and as usual the pitch is looking mint ,A new chairman and re structured commitee things are looking up Lee and Pat have been busy on the playing staff as well looking forward to a exiting season.

This coming season sees joint managers Lee Bearman and Pat Booden as 1st team managers

There have been ground improvements been taking place

New perspect dugouts, the stand covered in new sponsors boards, and alrealdy some 25 new pitch side sponsors boards, as well as the new square nets and goals and as usual the pitch is looking mint ,A new chairman and re structured commitee things are looking up Lee and Pat have been busy on the playing staff as well looking forward to a exiting season.

Have they arranged all their friendlies do you know?? We would be interested if they have any dates available. I think Lee Bearman used to play for the "old" Baldock Town back in the day.

• 2 weeks later...

Training is tuesdays and thursdays 7pm meet at the cranfield united football club any interested players can contact Lee Bearman (1st team) on 07815 292166

The above font is for the benefit of those who didn't go to Specsavers.

• 3 weeks later...

Cranfield United v Bletchley Town Friendly Tuesday 20th July

It's not exactly a game that sets the pulses racing is it, had Craig Connell still been at the Club he would have no doubt enticed one of the big boys to Crawley Road

John Stitch - I assume that you are affiliated to Cranfield United, I bet you would give your right arm for Craig to still be at Crawley Road wouldn't you

John Stitch - I assume that you are affiliated to Cranfield United, I bet you would give your right arm for Craig to still be at Crawley Road wouldn't you

Rhodes, i will report back to you on the current state of ground improvements................... after my visit to Crawley Road.

Keeps - So does that mean Baby Keeps will be plying his trade for a SSML Division 1 side this season, don't tell me it's Sport London e Benfica

Rhodes dont know who you are but what you know about football it seems you could write on the back of a stamp its not about having games against big clubs that would have been very easy to arrange espesially with our nice pitch and as for Craig do you honestly think we miss somebody who left after 3 games of a season (i dont think so) What team are you with and if its toykington whoever then maybe you should go and try and arrange some games for them against some BIG clubs if you have a team or a ground

as for Craig do you honestly think we miss somebody who left after 3 games of a season (i dont think so)

66cup - From recollection Craig was at the Club for much longer than that and assembled a glittering array of players including Stuart Reynolds, what other Manager in the SSML could have somehow enticed a player like Reynolds to, with all due respect, 'a backwater', like Crawley Road

Pinning his flag to another name I see. Truth is he hasn't a fecking scooby who he's praising, because he is so much out of the loop. He didn't have the foggiest what was happening right under his nose at Jokyngton & he has even less so at every other club.

Why is he without a club at present ?

Because he has burnt so many bridges with clubs & caused friction with many more that there is not a credible club that would touch him with a barge pole.

Getting back on topic, Cranfield's pre-season schedule seems perfectly ok to me. It's all about prepping the right way & building fitness levels.

Steve - Like I've said before, I thought we were mates, I have a lot of time for you as you are a decent bloke. Tell me why Stuart Reynolds would go to Cranfield United if he didn't think very highly of Craig Connell's Management and Coaching qualities, it's strange that the prolific Reynolds severed ties with the Club as soon as Connell left and returned to his spiritual home Ampthill Park.

Keeps - So does that mean Baby Keeps will be plying his trade for a SSML Division 1 side this season, don't tell me it's Sport London e Benfica

STILL not in the loop, Rhodes!!

A glittering array of players lol mid table finish sounds like they under achieved then .And as for stuart reynolds yes has a good record in this league but i think your over doing it a bit saying it was a masterstroke him playing for a little backwater club (by the way he went to ampthill obviously a massive club) please go and find something you know something about maybe trains !

66cup - Please don't get me wrong as I'm Cranfield United's biggest fan, they have a wonderful set up at Crawley Road however I can't help feeling Craig Connell wasn't given the tools of the trade to work with at Crawley Road and was often left tearing his hair out.

Also look what Connell achieved with limited resources at Stony Stratford Town was nothing short of miraculous and the proof in the pudding is that the Club have done nothing since he walked out the door at Ostlers Lane.