Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

PADBURY UTD

So we can expect to see Padbury United in the SSML Division 1 in 2011/2012 then

I see Padbury Utd playing at Buckingham Town next seasoncoffee%20(2).gif

Oh No! The Anorak's Torment - - 'tick' removed by groundshare - I've only recently 'done' Springfield too - DOH! :wall:

.. haven't done either Buck. Town or Ath. ground(s) yet though.....

Padbury used to have links with Buckingham Town, is this just a groundshare or have they re-established the link?

• 1 month later...

So we can expect to see Padbury United in the SSML Division 1 in 2011/2012 then

SSML Premier Division in 2012/13.....if not then Rhodes can buy everyone who posts on here a beer lol

• 7 months later...

Yeah but Rhodes would have been praying like never before for his original prediction to go pear shaped, so this just had to be pulled from the archives, about the only prediction he's ever got right haha

Yeah but Rhodes would have been praying like never before for his original prediction to go pear shaped, so this just had to be pulled from the archives, about the only prediction he's ever got right haha

Don't mind that one Refoff!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone wanna comment on Rhodes latest attempt at windin up the Padbury lot as I'm not allowed to write what I actually think incase it offends IanW..doog...or any other big softy on here...sorry if this post offends anyone...look Admin...no swear words..;-)

Anyone wanna comment on Rhodes latest attempt at windin up the Padbury lot as I'm not allowed to write what I actually think incase it offends IanW..doog...or any other big softy on here...sorry if this post offends anyone...look Admin...no swear words..;-)

That post by Rhodes wasn't approved by me, duly deleted.

• 1 month later...