Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ampthill v Sporting london e benfica

Yes - have PM'd you.

Royals26 - I couldn't agree more, HTFCew could have reliably informed everybody in one fail swoop so we can only assume something 'sinister' such as Sport London e Benfica failing to raise a team, the backers of the Club pulling the plug, Haringey Borough showing the Club the door as should have been the case roughly this time last year or, less likely, Ampthill Park being unfit for play for whatever reason.

Yes why the secret??? would it not just be easier to post on here why its postponed instead of personal messaging everyone!

... indeed why the subterfuge?

I didn't understand my 'pm' anyway!

- How the &^%$ am I supposed to know which of the two sides involved is being referred to in the message?

Though I could make a semi-educated guess ;)

Are you all running scared of what 'you-know-who' will post once he finds out the truth?

Surely you're just as likely to add fuel to his conspiratorial 'flames'? :doh:

PS Haven't had a 'personal notification' on F'Focus before - cool! :)

The over 80's were having an annual orgy in the middle of the pitch and this was deemed to probably be more entertaining than Ampthill v Sport Benfica