Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mitoo results

It will be interesting to see what time the SSML results are put up on Mitoo on Saturday 21 August as I assume that HTFCew will be attending Arsenal v Blackpool that afternoon

Not been near any football today so my season hasnt started yet :elephant:

You mean you weren't at Tring Athletic this afternoon, that's a poor show!

Not been near any football today so my season hasnt started yet :elephant:

You mean you weren't at Tring Athletic this afternoon, that's a poor show!

Rhodes what game did you go to on sat? NONE you just sit on your backside waiting to slag people off most people don't care what time the results go on mitoo as most people go to football games unlike you?

Edited by efc

Efc - Unfortunately I couldn't get to a 'curtain raiser' yesterday as much as I wanted to but I hope to be at Hertford Town v Langford on Tuesday evening

Some people are so impatient. Thanks to HTFCew, we know what the results are within a couple of hours after each game. Thats good enough for me.

Krafty - The results are often not put up on Mitoo before 6.30pm on a Saturday and 11.00pm for midweek games and that is far too late as far as I'm concerned. When I helpfully attempted to start a 'breakaway' results service on here with the results put up just after 5.00pm on a Saturday and before 10.00pm midweek nobody was interested so I didn't bother.

When I helpfully attempted to start a 'breakaway' results service on here with the results put up just after 5.00pm on a Saturday and before 10.00pm midweek nobody was interested so I didn't bother.

you got half of them wrong you [****!!****]!!

and another reason no one was interested might be because they were at a game so 6:30 is plenty early enough

Efc - Unfortunately I couldn't get to a 'curtain raiser' yesterday as much as I wanted to but I hope to be at Hertford Town v Langford on Tuesday evening

We will see if you get to a if i see pigs flying then i will know you are at game

Keeps - I got one result wrong, Kings Langly v London Colney last season if I recall, and that was only because Sjj2112 had told the Kings Langley Official that I was due to call the Club at 9.35pm and to give me the wrong result.

Keeps - I got one result wrong, Kings Langly v London Colney last season if I recall, and that was only because Sjj2112 had told the Kings Langley Official that I was due to call the Club at 9.35pm and to give me the wrong result.

cheesy%20(2).gif

cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif

We will see if you get to a if i see pigs flying then i will know you are at game

Efc - Like I said I hope to be all present and correct at Hertford Town v Langford tomorrow evening but I guess the bugbear with that is all the results won't be on here by 10.00pm will they

Efc - Like I said I hope to be all present and correct at Hertford Town v Langford tomorrow evening but I guess the bugbear with that is all the results won't be on here by 10.00pm will they

rhodes why is it that literally everyone on this forum has a taken a massive dislike to you. But Dont worry though im sure tik toks attendance will average

more than 11 this season and im sure your love child will bag a couple of goals at kentish this season

rhodes why is it that literally everyone on this forum has a taken a massive dislike to you. But Dont worry though im sure tik toks attendance will average

more than 11 this season and im sure your love child will bag a couple of goals at kentish this season

Tik Tok are no more and I actually proposed to Rhodes haha.....and what's it like playing at the new place, not sure I'm keen with the athletics track bit, but then a ground is a ground so shouldn't be knocked?

Edited by ref off ref