Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mitoo results

We will see if you get to a if i see pigs flying then i will know you are at game

Efc - Like I said I hope to be all present and correct at Hertford Town v Langford tomorrow evening but I guess the bugbear with that is all the results won't be on here by 10.00pm will they

rhodes why is it that literally everyone on this forum has a taken a massive dislike to you. But Dont worry though im sure tik toks attendance will average

more than 11 this season and im sure your love child will bag a couple of goals at kentish this season

Tik Tok are no more and I actually proposed to Rhodes haha.....and what's it like playing at the new place, not sure I'm keen with the athletics track bit, but then a ground is a ground so shouldn't be knocked?

well its goin to have to do for us unless anyone one out there wants to chuck a couple of hundred grand at us for a ground. Even saying that the council wont give up any land

anyway so beggers cant be chooser's for now!!

We will see if you get to a if i see pigs flying then i will know you are at game

Efc - Like I said I hope to be all present and correct at Hertford Town v Langford tomorrow evening but I guess the bugbear with that is all the results won't be on here by 10.00pm will they

rhodes why is it that literally everyone on this forum has a taken a massive dislike to you. But Dont worry though im sure tik toks attendance will average

more than 11 this season and im sure your love child will bag a couple of goals at kentish this season

Tik Tok are no more and I actually proposed to Rhodes haha.....and what's it like playing at the new place, not sure I'm keen with the athletics track bit, but then a ground is a ground so shouldn't be knocked?

well its goin to have to do for us unless anyone one out there wants to chuck a couple of hundred grand at us for a ground. Even saying that the council wont give up any land

anyway so beggers cant be chooser's for now!!

its better than Herns Lane, plus its closer to Hatfield and as a club we have history there so we are pleased. Running track doesn't harm anyone and the pitch is spot on and a major plus is the bar, our fans seem to love the place, cant imagine why hey Rhodes.............................

Thats the trouble with local councils and buisness nowadays, they don't want to invest at this level of football, thing is as I am sure you lads at Hatfield will agree, it's the nuts, a chance to be with your mates, bit of verbal and banter from the side, dodgy decisions by a blind ref that gets slaughtered by one side and laughed at by the other, a few beers after......bring it on, we love it, the shameful thing is them stuck up their own a4se merchants dunno wot they are missing eh

• 2 months later...

Some people are so impatient. Thanks to HTFCew, we know what the results are within a couple of hours after each game. Thats good enough for me.

I have to say that the speed the results have been put on the site so far this season, both on Saturdays and midweek, is vastly improved however one or two misleading schoolboy errors tend to creep in from time to time

Some people are so impatient. Thanks to HTFCew, we know what the results are within a couple of hours after each game. Thats good enough for me.

I have to say that the speed the results have been put on the site so far this season, both on Saturdays and midweek, is vastly improved however one or two misleading schoolboy errors tend to creep in from time to time

Like the one you done last season involving Kings Langley