Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
The Doctor

FA cup final tickets

Does anyone know how i would go about ordering tickets for the FA cup final, thinking of making it a nice weekend away next spring! And obviously the Fleet will be there wink.gif

You have come to the right person my friend, me and my business partner and fellow Columbian Pablo, have our fingers in a few pies at the moment and black market tickets just happens to be one of them pies. I'll see what I can do...

Carlos the man who believes the board are not good enough to keep us in the conference and we are just lucky to get a 1000 every week. His credibility stems from what illegal selling of cup final tickets clearly a man who knows about the good of the game and aspires to the highest levels of morality and decency.Maybe you think this is the way forward for GNFC the club you have obviously supported for 10 minutes since we had some success two seasons ago. Let me guess did you support Sittingbourne prior to us, then perhaps Dartford and Maidstone perhaps even Welling. True supporters support there club not spend time slagging off our players,board, and managers when they clearly have advanced the club and the evidence is in promotion and staying there last season as we will do this season despite efforts by people like Carlos who will soon be off to support Margate when they get their new stadium no doubt