Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CRAWLEY GREEN - FA CUP

Crawley Green ran Romford very close last night. They home side were the better in the first 30 mins and went 1-0 up, then had two good chances to make it 2-0...if it were not for the Romford keeper making good saves it would of been. Romford had two good chances to even up the score before half time but two good saves from the Cralwey keeper kept the score at 1-0.

Crawley hit the bar from close rang right on the half time.

Crawley hit the post in the 2nd half and gradually romford's applied the pressure and made it 1-1 with a great goal. Then a few minutes later a somewhat scrambled effort made it 2-1.

The last five minutes of the game consisted of Romford putting the ball in the opposing corners and holding on to it to hang on to their lead.

A cracking cup tie in which Crawley represented the SSMFL with flying colours so nearly going through to the next round. For the first half an hour Crawley looked like the higher level side.

When I get a chance today i'll upload the highlights onto "the cold end"

Well done to Crawley Green on their cup adventure!!!

Crawley Green ran Romford very close last night. They home side were the better in the first 30 mins and went 1-0 up, then had two good chances to make it 2-0...if it were not for the Romford keeper making good saves it would of been. Romford had two good chances to even up the score before half time but two good saves from the Cralwey keeper kept the score at 1-0.

Crawley hit the bar from close rang right on the half time.

Crawley hit the post in the 2nd half and gradually romford's applied the pressure and made it 1-1 with a great goal. Then a few minutes later a somewhat scrambled effort made it 2-1.

The last five minutes of the game consisted of Romford putting the ball in the opposing corners and holding on to it to hang on to their lead.

A cracking cup tie in which Crawley represented the SSMFL with flying colours so nearly going through to the next round. For the first half an hour Crawley looked like the higher level side.

When I get a chance today i'll upload the highlights onto "the cold end"

Well done to Crawley Green on their cup adventure!!!

To be fair Romford were probably slightly lucky to get a replay and Crawley Green certainly impressed in the first match. On paper Hampton and Richmond should provide sterner opposition but I have a feeling that wont be the case.

Good luck to Crawley Green for the rest of the season.

Great match report and some brilliant camera work, well done Coldend.

Have to admit though, as a long suffering Romford supporter it looked scary.

Romford did scrape through though... think you'll give H&R a good game to be honest..