Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Question please

Would your club pay £20 a week ( + laundrette cleaning charge ) to have your team kit collected , washed and delivered up to 2 x a week?

For example your kit collected on a Sunday and washed and cleaned and returned to your club for your Tuesday fixture and then collected and returned in time for your Saturday game.

Thoughts please............................

I know that a small number of Club's, such as Oxhey Jets, have their own washing machine at the ground, I'm surprised more Club's don't do this

Would your club pay £20 a week ( + laundrette cleaning charge ) to have your team kit collected , washed and delivered up to 2 x a week?

For example your kit collected on a Sunday and washed and cleaned and returned to your club for your Tuesday fixture and then collected and returned in time for your Saturday game.

Thoughts please............................

yeah, sounds very competitve to me.

I know that a small number of Club's, such as Oxhey Jets, have their own washing machine at the ground, I'm surprised more Club's don't do this

Good thought Rhodes, after all wasn't you Tokynton Manor's local 'scrubber' last season haha

Also £14.50 v £20.00 coco dude, yep £20.00 does seem competitive!!!!!

:stupid:

Edited by ref off ref

Also £14.50 v £20.00 coco dude, yep £20.00 does seem competitive!!!!!

:stupid:

£14.50 per wash

£20.00 for 2 washes.........................

Are schools as rare as footy grounds in Padbury, RoR?

Wott is A skool? cheesy%20(2).gif

Good thought Rhodes

Thanks, like I said I'm surprised not more Club's have their own washing machine as it would make perfect sense. I believe New Bradwell St Peter have one now in their plush new dressing room complex alongside the pitch.

Good thought Rhodes

Thanks, like I said I'm surprised not more Club's have their own washing machine as it would make perfect sense. I believe New Bradwell St Peter have one now in their plush new dressing room complex alongside the pitch.

Yeah...then every club can drop their kit round to your gaff and you could iron it for them, after all you an original Iron haha, then in return for those who take up your service you could let them sit on your throne in your secret public lav hideout in Hyde Park....peephole at an extra cost obviously.