Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amersham Town vs. Stoney Stratford Town

Hello everyone, was thinking of going to the Amersham vs. Stoney Stratford match on Tuesday night. Does anyone know what the clubhouse is like (is there a TV, etc). Also is there anywhere good for food near the station, be it pub or takeaway? Finally how far is it from the station? Looks about a 10-15 minute walk on google.

Cheers in advance!

Hello everyone, was thinking of going to the Amersham vs. Stoney Stratford match on Tuesday night. Does anyone know what the clubhouse is like (is there a TV, etc). Also is there anywhere good for food near the station, be it pub or takeaway? Finally how far is it from the station? Looks about a 10-15 minute walk on google.

Cheers in advance!

Distance from Amersham Station is a shade over 1 mile.

Cheers in advance!

Going up the road opposite the railway station you will find a couple of eateries plus a sit down or take a way chippie. I'm guessing your route map will direct you to the top of this road turn left and follow it to the next roundabout where you continue straight over and follow down a very dark steep hill to the traffic lights, turn right and follow until you hit a single track road, the club is about 100 mtr on the left. I would not walk this route myself as it's much too dangerous in the dark with traffic and no footpath. The safer route is from the station turn left, left again at the junction as far as you can go, turn right at tesco, 2nd roundabout turn right, 150mtr turn left and follow past the park football pitches until you come to single track road, 100mtr on left. Should take 25/35 minute, much easier to get a taxi, loads of them at the station. No TV at the club last time I visited. If you prefer pub grub, better off going down into Amersham Old town, near the club, more choice.