Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hatfield Get New Manager

adam parker has took the step into management and has taken the hatfield job......................

He was a useful player for St.Albans. Good luck to him.

Rhodesey wants to know, is he a big drinker & does he stand his rounds ?

adam parker has took the step into management and has taken the hatfield job......................

He was a useful player for St.Albans. Good luck to him.

Rhodesey wants to know, is he a big drinker & does he stand his rounds ?

On the subject of Hatfield, do they have Sky Sports in their new club house?

Adam Parker, I thought that Hatfield were going outside the normal ex player, bad boy reputation to try and give then club some credibility. This is the Adam Parker when given the chance to knock the ball back to the keeper after a head injury in a county game, smash the ball into the net to give Hatfield a 3 2 lead in the last minute. So I'm not expecting a change in atitude or sporting behaviour, it will be the same old Hatfield. Come on lads try and look a bit further than the end of your nose the next time you need a new manager (Feb 2011)

Adam Parker, I thought that Hatfield were going outside the normal ex player, bad boy reputation to try and give then club some credibility. This is the Adam Parker when given the chance to knock the ball back to the keeper after a head injury in a county game, smash the ball into the net to give Hatfield a 3 2 lead in the last minute. So I'm not expecting a change in atitude or sporting behaviour, it will be the same old Hatfield. Come on lads try and look a bit further than the end of your nose the next time you need a new manager (Feb 2011)

Love it, winning mentality and a two fingers up to the farts in their suits who are trying to make the game a friggin poofs game based on fair play and respecting c**p Refs.

Basher, you win by playing good football as well as ugly, you play fair then sometimes you don't, football is about winning and points on the board, so put your tissues away and get real.

Love it, winning mentality and a two fingers up to the farts in their suits who are trying to make the game a friggin poofs game based on fair play and respecting c**p Refs.

Basher, you win by playing good football as well as ugly, you play fair then sometimes you don't, football is about winning and points on the board, so put your tissues away and get real.

What a pleasant picture you paint of Padbury!

well you thought wrong then didn't you! it was a great finish by the way! oh and get over it, it was years ago. Adam brings a wealth of experience at non league level, more so than any other manager that would be intrested in the job plus he's a Hatfield lad so lets just see how he does.....

Basher - obviously thinks he's a bit of a hard man!

What a true legend, the kind you want in your corner.

El president, what ever your name is, jog on you saddo

Edited by Clock End

What a true legend, the kind you want in your corner.

El president, what ever your name is, jog on you saddo

I take it reading was not your strong point at school, that is if you ever turned up... Your replying to someone else Bellend...