Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FANS!

Sixy

To be honest most of our crowd is made up off Canvey Fans !

We get all your supporters, that cant be arsed to watch you lose away from home again !!

xx

Most of your 112 is made up of Canvey fans, quality shout!! Most of the posts on here are by Canvey fans too. Note the underlining of fans!!!! The 27th will be full of Canvey fans too, how will you lot handle playing in front of a home crowd!!

We get all your supporters, that cant be arsed to watch you lose away from home again !!

xx

Most of your 112 is made up of Canvey fans, quality shout!! Most of the posts on here are by Canvey fans too. Note the underlining of fans!!!! The 27th will be full of Canvey fans too, how will you lot handle playing in front of a home crowd!!

It will be hard, you should easily roll us over, with your support, not to mention your larger playing budget, better players and more experienced management team.Your history as a successful club and now a established Rymans Premier club.

If we get just a goal, i would be more than happy! Good Luck saturday .........

xx

It will be hard, you should easily roll us over, with your support, not to mention your larger playing budget, better players and more experienced management team.Your history as a successful club and now a established Rymans Premier club.

30 days to go and its already getting niggly

xx

Niggly...? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... coffee%20(2).gif

I would like to know though, what excuse the Canvey 'fans' have got prepared if god forbid we should beat you...?

I mean, we're the clear underdogs, by all accounts have 'no class', everyone down here is a 'hanger-on', we've got no support, and will bottle it in front of a 'massive crowd'... :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Don't get me wrong; I used to go and watch Canvey when I was 14/15, and never heard any mention of Concord, good or bad...! All the abuse was aimed at Hornchurch and Ricay (for good reason) and the fans used to maintain a healthy rivalry with Farnborough as well...

But it seems that over the past couple of years, the 'bigger club' seems to be a little bit nervous, and looking over it's shoulder at the 'poorly supported pub side' for fear that they could actually pull off a result against your lot... :grin:

xx

Niggly...? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... coffee%20(2).gif

I would like to know though, what excuse the Canvey 'fans' have got prepared if god forbid we should beat you...?

I mean, we're the clear underdogs, by all accounts have 'no class', everyone down here is a 'hanger-on', we've got no support, and will bottle it in front of a 'massive crowd'... :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Don't get me wrong; I used to go and watch Canvey when I was 14/15, and never heard any mention of Concord, good or bad...! All the abuse was aimed at Hornchurch and Ricay (for good reason) and the fans used to maintain a healthy rivalry with Farnborough as well...

But it seems that over the past couple of years, the 'bigger club' seems to be a little bit nervous, and looking over it's shoulder at the 'poorly supported pub side' for fear that they could actually pull off a result against your lot... :grin:

To be fair though GB you can understand why !

We set out to just keep ourselves out of the relegation battle and hopefully will achieve that.