Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Curse of..........

Rhodes.

Could be coming to a club near to you very soon. :492:

He does not even need to come to your club....he just needs to back it or big up a player/manager and that's it curse done.

Love the Game - Like Clement Temile you mean!

Where is CT nowadays...........in the same queue as Fenny?

Probably been deported because his temporary visa as an alien has expired!

Where is CT nowadays...........in the same queue as Fenny?

Probably been deported because his temporary visa as an alien has expired!

LOL!!!! cheesy%20%282%29.gif

It's always reassuring to see Rhodes drop a CT post in still...

Horace - I find it really strange that you haven't made a single post on the Gamu Nhengu thread, who is a proven illegal immigrant, yet you have the bare faced cheek to accuse Clement Temile of being one, where is your proof.

Horace - I find it really strange that you haven't made a single post on the Gamu Nhengu thread, who is a proven illegal immigrant, yet you have the bare faced cheek to accuse Clement Temile of being one, where is your proof.

you haven't got a clue what his immigration status is. Starter for ten:

Is he:

(a) A Nigerian national with no legal right to be here

(b ) An Israeli passport holder with a visa because of his employment as the sole British employee of an Israeli firm

(c ) A British passsport holder fully entitled to be here.

Simple, just answer.

Edited by Horace

Horace - Like I said I find it really strange that you bring this up now out of the blue, you haven't made one post on the Gamu Nhengu thread so if you have some sort of 'hang up' about immigration why don't you take your frustrations out on there against a proven illegal immigrant. rather than Clement Temile

Horace - Like I said I find it really strange that you bring this up now out of the blue, you haven't made one post on the Gamu Nhengu thread so if you have some sort of 'hang up' about immigration why don't you take your frustrations out on there against a proven illegal immigrant. rather than Clement Temile

Because I don't have a hang up about immigration. I just asked you a question. I don't even know who Gamu Nhengu is.

Answer a question for once. Is Uefa "A" licence (not quite completed) Mr T legally here or not?

Rhodes, I'm against illegal immigration whether its back in the UK or here in the USA. But keep up the CT talk, he is god!!!!:futbolbud2:

Is it true Rhodes that the reason them two 5 year old's booted you out of London Colney is because you are just an illegal dirty coat wearing, scruffy, bullsh1tting tw4t......I am right, you know I am right.