Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Weather

I gather Leverstock Green v Tunbridge Wells is off and will now take place next Saturday which I guess is going to leave Colney Heath all dressed up with nowhere to go

Threre won't be a single game played! lots of unhappy chaps no excuse but to go Christmas shopping!

I note from this post from another's Forum that the FA Vase games at Tring and Stotfold are still on 'as we speak':

Judging from the FA site all Vase games are off except those at:

Heath Hayes Tring Athletic Stotfold Leiston Bitton Verwood Town Plymouth Parkway Games at Gresley and Poole rescheduled for Tuesday, Wroxham and Stanway Wednesday, all others Saturday 11th except causeway on Sunday 12th.

Here is an encouraging post from another's Forum, it doesn't mention Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex or London at all:

Areas to avoid on Saturday

Cheshire

Derbyshire - 9 inch of snow outside my house! Still falling

Dorset

Essex

Greater Manchester

Hampshire

Lancashire

Leicestershire

Lincolnshire and Humberside

Kent

North Yorkshire

Nottinghamshire

South Yorkshire

Staffordshire

Surrey

Sussex

All of Scotland.

I heard that a thaw is on the way but I doubt it will arrive in time for Saturday:

I wasn't that far off the mark again was I folks, we could well get some games on today!